• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOXO
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Amy, I'm super jealous! Have a wonderful time!!!

Had 0's Monday - Wednesday, but I with to Bitchy Bingo (which is held at a gay bar and is SO FUN!), and I had a martini...and 1 beer. Then came home and had another beer (or 2)...it was fun though!

Tonight the hubby & I are going to our fave restaurant to have dinner and drinks (since I do NOT want to go out on Valentine's Day, way too busy for my liking!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Had a week of zeros! First one in years. Last night got pleasantly buzzzzzzzed.
    Syd-The wine will put the smack down on your virus.
    Kate- If I remember right- you will be moving to Hawaii?
    Amy- "Down under" as in Australia? That is on my bucket list!
    Have a great weekend all!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I had an awesome Valentines day. Friday Doug bought me some beautiful white roses(my fave) and a bottle of Moet Chandon. Then he grilled me steak and lobster and asparagus on Saturday for dinner and capped it off with warmed cognac and good dark chocolate. He hit a 10 on the romance scale. I didn't have much on Sunday. I had one Newcastle and one shot of Sailor Jerry's. The scale keeps creeping down because I just don't really have an appetite. If I started working out I bet the scale would move even faster.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Robin, sounds like a wonderful Valentine's Day! My hubby & I had steak and asparagus too...but no lobster. LOL. That sounds DELICIOUS!

Gary, way to go on the week of 0's!

Syd, I hope you're feeling better!

My weekend was nice & Valentine's Day was pretty low key. My hubby and I just spent the day together and made steak for dinner, super tasty! Although our grill either ran out of gas OR it was too darn cold for us to be attempting to grill, so we had to end up broiling our steaks in the oven, but they still turned out pretty tasty! :) Lots of alcohol was consumed this weekend, BUT I didn't wake up feeling yucky Saturday or Sunday! WOO HOO!

Monday - 0
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    In need of some 0's in my life starting today.

Husband got a fitbit of his own so now he's more motivated to work out which pushes me too although I'm fine on my own.

I am exhausted today for some reason so it'll be a 2 cup of coffee day. I kind of want to walk on the treadmill but I also have my P90X work out and a half hour on the bike so we'll see!

• ryzeman
    Options
    The weekend was a blur. Monday- 0. Hope to have zeros 'til Friday.
    - Weather has been fantastic. Plan on mowing the yard later today!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - 0 =]
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    The weather has been beautiful. I took Bodi for a long walk yesterday. His neurologist told us to push him more to strengthen his back legs. He was one tired boy when we got home. Vodka and limeade. No zeros here.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Gary, yes we are moving to Maui next year! House is going on the market April 1 :bigsmile:

Super lushy and gluttonous from friday to yesterday.

Friday-18oz of wine and a shot
    Saturday-3 beers and 1/2 bottle of Jim Bean :noway:
    Sunday-2 1/2 beers and lots of vodka
    Monday-3 1/2 beers and 4oz of wine
    Tuesday-4 bourbon and cokes
    Wednesday-BIG FAT ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Kate- Hawaii sounds like a great adventure! What kind of jobs will you be looking for?
    - Zero Monday- NOT zero Tuesday. Hoping for a zero tonight!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Well, Gary, I currently work as an office manager and I can do that ANYWHERE!!! Not my dream job and eventually hope to get into something different, but for now it will work. Lenny is a biologist with the state. He is looking at gov jobs and also something similar to what he does in the private sector. It will be an adventure and we are super excited!!! It is super scary trying to get it all figured out though..which is why we gave ourselves 2 yrs to get it all together...one year down, one year to go!!!!!!!!!!!! We are also saving enough money (excluding what we get from the sale of the house, cause I don't plan on touching that) to be able to support ourselves for several months, in the event finding a job doesn't happen as quickly as we'd like!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

Definitely a 0 tonight too.
  • kblue2007
    Options

Tonight we are planning happy hour so probably about two beers!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Plugging along. I had a 0 yesterday but had a whole bottle of wine the day before. I need to get back into a routine.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

Tonight is girls night so there will be wine however being down 7 pounds is going to keep me in line. It is kind of amazing what alcohol does do weight in regards to not losing even if you're working out hard. So I'll be shooting game for 3-4 0's a week.
  • ryzeman
    Options
    Kate- What an adventure you guys will be having moving to Maui! Good luck to you both- I look forward to following your adventure via this board!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Thursday-3 1/2 beers
    Tonight-wine!!!

Thanks Gary, we are super excited and days like today remind why we hate winter....it's about 16 degrees with negative wind chill valve, BOO!!!!!

We are supposed to go out for FIL's bday tomorrow, which was rescheduled a few weeks ago due to snow and guess what SNOW tomorrow....not sure what we are gonna do, but seriously WTF winter, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thu - 2 drinks
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Kate...a lot of people that move to San Diego say they miss the seasons. This is the time of year I remind them why living here is so wonderful. And if you *really* miss snow..it's only an hour drive away in our mountains. My son used to brag about surfing in the morning and snow boarding by the afternoon ;) That being said..we are in a serious drought so the rain in the forecast next week is much welcomed.
    Have a great weekend everyone!!