2/22 Day 7 Sunday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
  Hello, Everyone! I hope you enjoyed that day of rest yesterday. But now we are going to get right back to it! Often times people go have fun on Saturday and just chill out or clean on Sunday. This Sunday, we are getting our hands dirty!

Today’s Challenge: Pick 1 area of your house to clean or reorganize

Most often when we clean (at least when I do), we do the stuff we see. So we dust, organize, wipe things off., and that is about it. But I am going to deep clean that room (or more if I have time) and make it sparkle!

Good Luck and have a good Sunday!

Replies

• Jo_2017
    Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think you are a mind-reader! Me and OH are just about to clear out under the stairs! Cathartic sorting - looking forward to it!
  • nikkiannmurray
    Options
    Productive exercise - love it!
  • gemmag72
    gemmag72 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Helping teenage daughter to clear room prior to redecorating. Pulse AND blood pressure raised!
  • Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to clean up my side table in the living room and the paperwork and odd things on my kitchen counter. It always feels good to get clutter cleaned up.
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    We moved in October. We still have unpacked boxes. We got to the stage where we are comfortable and stopped. I have been working at getting the books unpacked and on bookshelves, partly because I am looking for a certain book. Have not found it yet.
  • Clehnertz
    Options
    Cleaning is my weakness. Once I start I cannot stop. Started this challenge and within 3 hours the whole house was clean!
  • sherrielynn70
    sherrielynn70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We flipped our master bedroom and my son's bedroom last fall. Today I wiped down the walls, organized his toys and completely reorganized his new room.
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wasn't sure if you guys would like this one or not but you took to it with gusto. That is awesome! Well for me, when I got back home I tore apart the kitchen and my bedroom. Rearranging and organizing my room while deep cleaning the kitchen!

Since you guys liked this one so much I will think up more kinda like this!
  • Jo_2017
    Options
    I now have a pile of frames and pictures in the boot of the car to take to the charity shop!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I suck at cleaning and my cleaning lady was coming today, so yesterday I just did a round of dishes and some laundry. I will deep clean when it looks more like Spring out there.
  • Jo_2017
    Options
    Haha! Love it Megan! I too hate cleaning, but OH has been keen to finish off all his DIY jobs and we had to clear the cupboard in order for him to ay the floor. Looks great now, though!