Hello!

Options
New vegan here, wanting more friends. I'm on this sight both to lose about 50 pounds and to also get some support with being fully vegan.

Replies

• tonycole68
    Options
    Congrats on becoming vegan, 23 yrs for me so if I can assist you, just drop me a line.....
  • Dragon303
    Dragon303 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like - mostly vegan since Jan 2015. I'm trying to lose some lbs too - if love to trade tips/support!
  • sharon9597
    sharon9597 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm new here as well and been 99% vegan for 3 years. The 99% is because I have rescued hens (from battery cages) and I eat their eggs and occasionally still eat fish. It's gets easier over time and If you eat properly you'll never look back. Good luck
  • daletheriot72
    daletheriot72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love love love my vegan diet. Went into it thinking that I would plan carnivorous meals, but I enjoy my vegan options too much. I never crave meat or cheese any more.
  • sarapdot
    sarapdot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm new as well :)
    I consider myself vegetarian but I don't eat eggs or milk, still struggling with the cheese issue. I've tried some of the vegan options and they just don't cut it. I usually only struggle with this when I go out to eat. Here in Texas they put cheese on EVERYTHING!!!
    I am also here to get tips and lose weight. :D
  • VeggieGal777
    VeggieGal777 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello vegan friends! :)
  • happyvegan410
    happyvegan410 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Veggie since '86, vegan since '90.
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Vegan for life for me :wink: ....feel free to add me! More the merrier! :smiley: Xx