Looking for friends and accountability!

Options
AubrieCollins
AubrieCollins Posts: 26
edited February 2015 in Social Groups
Hi!! I'm Aubrie, a SAHM to an awesome little boy. I put on 70 pounds while I was pregnant with him and am having a hard time getting down to my pre-pregnancy weight... even though its been 2 years lol.

I'm looking for friends or anyone that also wants an accountability buddy!

Replies

• xoLadyStyle
    Options
    I'll be your friend!!
  • dinoNicki
    dinoNicki Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have a 1.5 yo and a 4 yo. I'm trying to get back to my previous weight after I had my first. My body is really resisting this time :(
  • AubrieCollins
    Options
    Yay friends! It's nice to meet you guys! Baby weight is a lot harder to lose than I thought it'd be.
  • MusicMom76
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I'm a SAHM, with a 4-year-old daughter and 4-month-old son. I have a lot if weight to lose, and need exercise encouragement.
  • aliciachapman1
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends too! It's nice to have the motivation & encouragement! I have a 17 mth old daughter. I got down to my prepregnancy weight in October but I was 12 lbs over my goal weight when I got pregnant... I plateaued for 4 mths and finally decided to go back on MFP a week ago. My goal is to lose the last 12 lbs by 4th of July!
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ill be your friend. I have a 5 year old and trying to lose weight and be more active with her!!
  • genitirado
    genitirado Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi mums! I am looking for a diet buddy to! I am 35 years old. My baby is 11 month and I manage to lost 20 kl (44lb) but I want to lose 10 more.
  • cmilner831
    cmilner831 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends. It's not easy and its nice to have encouraging words every once in a while. I love my hubby but he looses weight by just looking at a scale. Grrrr drives me nuts! Add me if you want :smile:

• scatterchatter
    scatterchatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have over 30 lbs to get to my prepregnancy weight for my youngest and he is almost 7! :( No more excuses!
  • scatterchatter
    scatterchatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    cmilner831 wrote: »
    I am also looking for friends. It's not easy and its nice to have encouraging words every once in a while. I love my hubby but he looses weight by just looking at a scale. Grrrr drives me nuts! Add me if you want :smile:

Mine too! Drives me crazy! He gave up beer for 2 weeks and lost 12lbs! :s