Freschetta Glute Free Cheese Pizza

Options
Might be this has already been said but for those who do not know, the four cheese gluten free Freschetta pizza is SUPERB! It cost me $10 but well worth it!! My husband liked it real well and that is saying something. I did add some fresh veggies but only to up my veggies lots of cheese on this so no way dairy free. Crust is crisp and tasty.

Replies

• RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    it could have been a coincidence but after I ate this pizza, I felt like I do when I get glutened! I'm not getting again it to be safe. it's the only GF pizza that's done that to me!
  • Susan08753
    Susan08753 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love it! If you're close to a BJ's try buying it there, less then 10$ a pie.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    What's BJ's? US store? I usually pay $7.00 for Glutino Spinach & Cheese here in Western Canada, then add a bunch of onions, mushrooms, peppers, artichoke hearts, etc.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I haven't had Freschetta yet, thanks for the tip. We've been buying the Sabatasso's 4 cheese at Costco and really like those. $12 usd for a pack of two is as reasonable as GF gets I suppose.
  • HeartyHealthy
    HeartyHealthy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My only problem was not eating it ALL! I saved a couple slices for next day they way it reheated could have been my fault but it lost some of it's crusti-ness, still good
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    If I have the time, I re-heat the Sabtoasso's pizza we buy in a skillet on the stove. Crispies the crust just like it first came out of the oven.