2/23 Day 8 Monday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Morning everyone! Hope everyone is having a better Monday than Garfield! It has been a whole week since I started posting challenges! YAY! Since it is Monday and thus the start of a new work week... It will be harder to get healthier things to eat. Because that depends on where you work, when you work etc. So I will give you an easy challenge today.

Today’s Challenge: Make a healthy swap!

Say you work at a fast food joint. Instead of getting what is offered there, bring your own healthy lunch. You could swap out chips for apples and the like. Just make a yummy new swap!

Replies

• Jo_2017
    Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to find this one tricky - I follow a 5:2 lifestyle and today is a fasting day. I think the only healthy sway I can make is to change one of my cups of black coffee to a herbal tea! I'll let you know.
  • GGTiny
    GGTiny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Morning, swapped my coffee for hot water with lemon from today, hoping i dont get too grouchy.
  • fifenashia335
    Options
    Morning, I'm new and just jumped in today. It must be kismet because my workplace coworkers eat out every day and today I brought a huge bag of salad and a few cans of light soup to get me through the week. My swap is eating a packed lunch today in place of eating out. Good luck everyone!!!
  • Jo_2017
    Options
    I'm pleased with myself - just swapped my mid-afternoon coffee for a glass of sparkling water. Tick!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Bah! I will do my best NOT to drink the can of soda I brought with me to work. I'll swap it with a cup of tea. :)
  • meganepreston
    Options
    Done!
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to get all the junk food from valentine's day out of the house! By giving it away or eating a small amount a day til it is gone! Instead of eating that, I swapped out for a cup of yogurt.

You all came up with some good swap ideas!
  • Jo_2017
    Options
    I missed my exercise class this evening due to an over-run meeting. Gave up and flopped on the sofa for the night...

But then swapped my lethargy for a quick 20mins wii step!
  • twirlybird
    twirlybird Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Swapped my morning coffee for green tea..... :)
  • catrinasm
    Options
    Swapped that leftover BBQ chx for Lite Progresso soup!!!
  • meganepreston
    Options
    Nume1972 wrote: »
    I missed my exercise class this evening due to an over-run meeting. Gave up and flopped on the sofa for the night...

Awesome! I miss my wii fit
  • fifenashia335
    Options
    Nume1972 wrote: »

That's fantastic! I love my wii