Like Minded Lushes February 2015

Options

Replies

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Syd, I will definitely miss spring and fall. Chances are we will be home in the winter most years to visit for the holidays...but that said I'm glad my parents are moving to FL, so if we split the time between PA and FL at least we won't be in sub zero temps for too long :laugh:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Hit the vodka pretty hard last night. Yesterday was just a bad day. Tonight is Friday so I plan to celebrate the fact that I made it thru the week.

Keep on lushing dear friends.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sooooo being good on Thursday didn't go as planned, oops. We were good for dinner though and had a huge veggie platter and I got a good work out.

Didn't end up doing anything Friday or yesterday because Friday I got home too late and then husband and I went out to dinner and didn't get home until 4:30 :noway:. Yesterday we went to lunch at a new taco place and just hung out which meant we came home and napped on the couch then got up ventured out into the snow to get dinner then came home and watched tv until we went to bed.

Today we shoveled for about an hour and a half and it's the first day above freezing in I don't know how many weeks so we should hopefully get some good melting at least on the driveway which would be great because we have a sorry excuse for a mail lady :grumble: who won't deliver our packages if there is the slightest snow. We're also getting other things done so it's been a productive Sunday so far B) and I'm about to work out to make up for being a slacker Friday and yesterday.

Shooting for a 0 tonight and then until Thursday so hopefully the scale will be down again when I weigh in this week.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! :flowerforyou:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Lushy weekend, nothing new....

FIL's bday celebration got reschedule again, so Lenny and I had a nice quiet (lushy) weekend by ourselves. It was his bday saturday, so it was nice to be able to do nothing. Last year on his bday was his gmom's funeral and this year was supposed to be for his dad, so it worked out nicely!!!

Friday-2 margs and 1/2 bottle of wine
    Saturday-1 beer, 5 cherry vodkas with sprite zero, and 3 manhattans....to be fair we started VERY early and went to bed early too!!!
    Sunday-1/2 beer, 3 margs and 1/2 bottle of wine

Gonna dry out for a few days for sure!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I lushed on Saturday....0 yesterday.
    Hoping for a few 0's this week since the husband is out of town.
    Have a good week everyone!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0

First time I've had a 0 on a Sunday in I honestly couldn't tell you how long. Woke up in a great mood and then the sun came out =]

Getting stuff around the house done then work out time!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    I do not even remember what a 0 looks like.

Maybe tomorrow? Maybe not.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Gotta hit the gym after work today...my bed was too warm and comfy to get out at 430am!!!!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0

Should be a 0 tonight too in addition to another killer work out.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I don't check in as much as I'd like :( Hope everyone is well!!

Monday - 2 beers
    Tuesday - 0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    nice job on the 0's everyone. i had wine last night and probably will tonight as well (helps me sleep while hubs is gone) :drinker: Moderating and working out though
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-1 cherry vodka and sprite zero

Went to the gym last night, only to find out that the pipes burst and haven't been open since sunday...that's right I haven't been to the gym since saturday :laugh: Called this morning and they are still closed. Going to try them again this afternoon before I leave work. I could totally work out at home, but once I get home and see the dishes that need to be washed and the think about the dinner that I need to cook and the laundry that needs to get done, I lose my will!
    I am just so glad that I didn't go to the gym yesterday morning at 5am!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Kate, I hope your gym re-opens soon! And definitely a good thing you didn't go at 5am! How much would that have sucked?!

I haven't been to the gym this week...and at this point, I don't think I will. Tonight I start puppy classes with my little Gemma. And it is 25 minutes away from my house, so I can't go to the gym tonight. For tomorrow night, I'm attending this Meet & Greet for a new club type thing I joined...the Adventurous Babes Society. LOL. I don't go out much so I joined thinking this would be good to get me out of my house & to socialize more! I'm pretty excited. It is being held at The Limited...and those who attend also get a discount on any clothes they purchase! Double bonus! :)

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will be 0
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0

It'll be another tonight.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    yeah more wine. :drinker: workouts going well.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Wednesday-2 beer and 2 cherry vodka cocktails...gym is still closed so we went for a walk, and of course hit the brew pub on the route!!!
    Shooting for a zero tonight...gym says call back after noon to see if they are open, if they are we shall go, if not, I shall be lazy :wink:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0

Not sure if the girls are coming over tonight but if they don't it'll be my first 0 on a Thursday in years I think :noway:

I've been kicking my *kitten* with workouts this week and will continue today with a bike ride and probably some treadmill action.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Kate, sounds like you're having a great week!

Kat, way to go with all those 0's! You're killing it!!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - probably another 0

I'm not feeling so hot, so alcohol doesn't even really sound good to me right now...that's how I know I'm truly a little sick. Hopefully it's nothing and just because the weather is being stupid crazy here in Kansas! Warm one day...10 degree this morning! LOL. Gotta love it! Also, I haven't been to the gym once this week...oops.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    half a bottle of wine every night this week. at least it isn't a whole bottle. I am taking a 5 day SQL Server class so my brain is absolutely fried at the end of the day.

Only one more day to go and the rest of today. more wine tonight.

catch ya later lushes.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Wednesday-2 beer and 2 cherry vodka cocktails
    Thursday-so much for my zero...3 margs and 1 1/2 beers
    I am sure there is alcohol in my future this evening. Gym has finally reopened, but of course I didn't make it there this morning, maybe this afternoon and definitely tomorrow!

Tomorrow will be a sad day for us. We are taking our sweet little Ollie to visit a new family. He is staying the week to see how it goes. We talked about taking him to Maui with us, but would need a foster for the 6-8mths that we are staying with Lenny's parents (because they don't want the cat in their house...which I get, I suppose). He is an older cat and know the stress of moving him around would not be good for his health. The people that are interested in him are good people and we hope he is happy there :cry:

With that said, we are taking him about an hour away at 5pm, so Lenny and I decided to stay overnight at a hotel and have a nice dinner and some drinks. Under normal circumstances I would be excited, but I know tomorrow is going to be a really difficult day!

Anywho's, happy friday!!!
    xo