Update on Jawbone UP24 Problems

Options
altogirl2
altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
I've been having problems with my Jawbone UP24 not syncing and sometimes dying completely. This seems to have become an issue with many people as evidenced over in the Jawbone forums. Soft resets worked temporarily but needed to be done as often as twice a day. The problems began when I downloaded the latest firmware update so I decided to do something that seems counterintuitive. I reinstalled the update. I was hoping that Jawbone techs had found the flaw and fixed it. Well, I don't know if they did or not, but my bracelet is working again and has worked without a reset for nearly 24 hours now.

If you're having trouble with syncing or the battery not lasting or with the bracelet dying completely, you might try this and see if it works for you.

I'll come back tomorrow and let you know if it's still working.

Replies

• CStellaGo
    CStellaGo Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Mine does this too and I am on my 4th band in a year :( If mine does it again I will definitely try this!
  • altogirl2
    Options
    Back again tonight and the band is still going strong!
  • CoachMigs
    CoachMigs Posts: 22
    Options
    How did you reinstall the firmware update? When I go to do this, it simply says I already have the latest firmware.
  • altogirl2
    Options
    I had to uninstall it first on my pc, then it allowed me to reinstall. My band is still functioning perfectly - it's been a little over a week, cross fingers.