Anyone want to make this group more active?

Options
minipony
minipony Posts: 194 Member
I saw someone refer another to this group and thought I might check it out myself. I suffer from occasional bulemia. I do this behavior maybe a couple times a year when things bet real stressful but I have the mentality always. Would love to start up a support group.

Replies

• alskarani
    Options
    Yeah, me too! I would love for this to be active...
  • reachingforarainbow
    Options
    Me too, I keep checking on here to see if anyone has posted, its a pretty quiet group so far but I do check around 4-5 times a week
  • doingthisfortheboys
    Options
    yes, could do with a more active support group, struggling quite a lot at present x
  • minipony
    Options
    I'll start checking the group once a day. So last night I had a binge and eeeks....kinda got rid of it if you know what I mean. All day I'm worried and waiting for me to gain weight because I know one cannot get rid of all the calories. I check myself in the mirror at least 10 times a day waiting for me to get huge lol. Anyhow, I should be focusing on how not to binge.

I think I'm going to make a goal and post how I'm doing each day. My goal is to follow my nutrition plan that I am paying a professional sports nutritionist to make for me. Wish me luck. Kinda excited to start fresh!
  • yamkam
    yamkam Posts: 4
    Options
    I've recently started my recovery and coming out to my close friends about my bulimia. I would love to have support :)
  • minipony
    Options
    Welcome. My friends know too, but when I have a "mess up" I still try to hide it. For example, I ate a bunch of my roomates sweets and had to sneak replace them before he got home the next day! I felt kinda sneaky, guilty, ashamed etc. You know, all the stuff that goes along with that sort of behavior. Do you know if we can make this group so only people in the group or those who join can see it. I'd love to be completely honest on this thread but don't want others who won't understand to read and judge.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I would love it it it was more active. Currently trying to recover so I would love support from people who understand
  • minipony
    Options
    Any ideas for us supporting each other? I need help not waking up and eating. I never did this before. It's a new behavior as of 3 months ago.