axiwyp7hh20s.jpg

Left at 270lb, right this monday at 220

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    axiwyp7hh20s.jpg

Left at 270lb, right this monday at 220

wow! That is such a change! You look so much healthier and happier!
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    fk7e99igjam2.jpg

Honestly my face is the only place I see it I struggle to see it in my body so I put these ones side by side
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Girl - you need to resize the pictures to the same proportions. You'll see the changes more then. Line up the distance between your eyes and nose, etc to get the like distances. I see the muscle definition in your arms pretty good. Your chest/pecs are far more defined. That stomach is WAY flatter. Need a bootie picture to compare. :) And legs, too, sorta. :)

If you have a side pic now, send one... LOL I wager with your photography background, you'll be fat better at sizing the pictures similarly than I can, but if you want me to play with them, let me know! :)
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Those ones in the left are all I have at that weight. Not too worried as I am planning on doing some at my 4 stone anyway but thanks for the thought will have a sift through my files and see if I have anything else. I do have these vids to share though

1 handed clean and press

2 handed clean and press
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Nice!
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Part of me wants to post before and after face pics but I detest having to go and find a before, particularly because I have done such a good job at obliterating most of them.