starting T25 Monday.... anyone else?

Options
6 weeks post partum 2nd c sect looking for some newer mom's or any mom's/females who are also new to t25 for support and motivation

Replies

• Kelli0922
    Options
    I am a mom of two kids (5 and 2) and I just started T25 yesterday. My husband and I are doing it together. That first workout really kicked my butt! I would love to be a part of a support/motivation group!
  • Kerri81
    Kerri81 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Going to re-start my t-25 on Monday. I had hoped to start this week but came down with a bad cold. Really need to stick to it this time.
  • swimmom1015
    swimmom1015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started today, Monday, had to follow the modifiers, but am going to stick work it !
  • SaraJRosburg
    SaraJRosburg Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! Typically I'll be doing it in the morning but my DVD player decided to stop working this morning. I'm not a mom, but I could use any extra motivation possible. I feel like since I got married (9 months ago) my husband and I have pretty much give up - time to get back on track!
  • ok_ukoha
    ok_ukoha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started my 3rd week of T25 yesterday
  • plusquechose
    plusquechose Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started my first week of T25 on Monday. I'm not a mom either but I had a pretty stressful 2014 and packed on 35 pounds. I weight the most I've ever weighed and I hate it.
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to start for the first time tomorrow. I did preview the first alpha cardio disc today just to gauge whether I will be able to do this. I think I can with the modifications!
  • Winnie45
    Options
    Alpha cardio, day 1, done! Not as tough as I thought. Of course, I'm doing the modifications. I feel good. How long does it take the average person to progress to the full versions? Until this, I just walked about five miles daily and did a little kayaking and cycling. Nothing very rigorous.
  • rayofsunshine2368
    rayofsunshine2368 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I didnt have problem with day 1 or 2 kept going back and forth of high to low intensity. well 3 day lol hurts my wrist doing push ups and core work but I ok. it was intense and have been sore... Also walk/run on treadmill for 30.
  • rayofsunshine2368
    Options
    ok_ukoha wrote: »
    Just started my 3rd week of T25 yesterday

well? how is it going? have you lost any weight? you like and you find it hard or workable??
  • rayofsunshine2368
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! Typically I'll be doing it in the morning but my DVD player decided to stop working this morning. I'm not a mom, but I could use any extra motivation possible. I feel like since I got married (9 months ago) my husband and I have pretty much give up - time to get back on track!

Congrats on your marriage and yes you can do it. keep focused your not alone. can use friends & mentors on this Journey.
  • AlwaysFollowChrist
    AlwaysFollowChrist Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on my second week of T25 and I am really enjoying it! I am excited to see what I will look like and how I will feel as the weeks roll by! May God bless each of you on your journey to a healthier and stronger you!!!
  • AbsterBee
    AbsterBee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started again on Monday! I forgot what a great workout it is. I was dripping sweat!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I started Gamma phase this week. WOWZERS!! What a work out!! I love it / hate it at the same time! :-)
  • jonihall16
    jonihall16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys. Don't be an idiot like me! I just realized, 7 weeks in, that the dvds rotate each week! I was just chuggin' along with the same order as the 1st week. Lol! I still have gotten results, but am hoping the next 3 weeks, following the right order, get it done. I'm a mom of 2 (3 year old and 1 yr old) c-section and all that fun stuff. I have feeling a round 2 will be going on :# Keep up the good work!
  • Winnie45
    Options
    Ha! Thanks Joni! I already messed up during the first week because I didn't realize the total body was on the same disc as speed. I got to Friday, then read the booklet. I ended up doing total body yesterday. I'm sort of glad it worked that way. I was a little sore today so it is nice having the stretch day and then a day off. I'm really liking this set so far. I can't wait until I can keep up with the unmodified workout!
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    hey i am on week 4 of beta cycle and love it! i am getting stronger every day i love being this excited about working out!
  • leannclouse
    leannclouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My gym has the T25 so I started it on Tuesday. I have ordered max 30 not sure if I should sick to t25 or do the max thirty. I do love T25 though.