2/25 Day 10 Wednesday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member

Guess what day it is?
036e541eae1aaccd851729eb7afe0199188edaef01deaf3c2c707967f073baa5.jpg

And what do camels store in their humps? WATER! Water is vital to us all and I’m sure a lot of you are like me when I say “I never get enough water.” The day flies by and before I know it....I don’t drink 8 cups a day! I’m just never that thirsty! So I thought I would start something I like to call Water Wednesday!

Today's Challenge: Replace a drink with a glass of water

It may seem like not a lot but I really do have a problem with getting enough water in a whole day. So I thought with this part we would start small and work our way up to the 8 glasses a day.

Good luck and have a great Wednesday!

Replies

• LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I only drink water, so I will make sure I get in my 8 cups.
  • myfrazi
    myfrazi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here, I have only been drinking water so my challenge is to get 64 ounces in....
  • kennetho_07
    kennetho_07 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've meet my water in take for the day.
  • ldyslater
    ldyslater Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I so need this challenge! I struggle to get my required glasses each day.
  • ash6151
    ash6151 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well, two glasses in!
  • kaj0264
    kaj0264 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love water Wednesday! I don't struggle with water intake anymore. I originally had two water bottles at my desk and forced myself to drink both before lunch and both again before I left. Once your body gets used to it, it is hard to forget because you are so thirsty!
  • Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm off today so I'll plan on getting my water in. I love this group. I enjoy these daily challenges.
  • nickibowen
    nickibowen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I drank 16 oz first thing this morning. Read somewhere your body get dehydrated during the night. Helps.
    Half way thru the day and halfway thru the 8 cups.
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I love me my sprite. So I replaced that today with 2 cups of water. Feel better for it!
  • Jo_2017
    Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I happily add water in to my day, but a rarely replace another drink...so I'll ave a glass of water with every glass of wine this evening!! (I'm going to be up to the loo goodness knows how many times tonight!)
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've just returned to MFP. This time, I hope that joining a group might help me stay motivated. As for water, it's an easy challenge for me to get started on. The Monthly March looks scary & challenging, but I'm climbing on board there too! Debi ( Oregon)
  • Malyss13
    Malyss13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Water isn't too bad for me to accomplish! I got this! :smile:
  • myfrazi
    myfrazi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    64 ounces- done met the challenge
  • warm33
    warm33 Posts: 15
    Options
    Drank 64oz today! :smiley:
  • hpalaimaea
    Options
    60oz drank so far today another 20 for dinner:)
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Dang it, I need to start reading these in the morning. Challenge fail. Tomorrow I will read it in the morning and participate :)