A few NSVs

Options
lenac87
lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
I've had a couple of NSVs lately that I thought I'd share :) First, my scrub pants are getting pretty baggy and coworkers are telling me it's probably time to get a smaller size! So im excitedvfor that shopping trip ;) Then, the other day I was shopping for shoes and I have never been able to wear tall boots because they would never zip past my calf, but I found a pair in the clearance section and decided to give it a try and they fit! The third one was last night, my husband and I went to see a musical at a theater and for the first time since forever I didn't feel like I was crammed into the seat :)

Replies

• rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Great stuff!
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Those NSVs are awesome!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow, a trifecta! Plus you got the boots on clearance. Sounds like a totally awesome experience. Keep it up!
  • Ldizzle82
    Ldizzle82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    The scale showing loss is great, but nothing beats these great life moments when you can do a "normal" thing that you couldn't do before! Congratulations!
  • seaghdha1072
    seaghdha1072 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is so great! I hear you about the tall boots, can't find a decent pair that will fit my calf. Way to go!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I will NEVER forget the day I was able to wear these beautiful tall boots I'd had in my closet for ages but could not get zipped-- what a GREAT feeling!! So happy for you!
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Youre on a roll OP....no pun intended :wink: !
  • relentless2121
    relentless2121 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Way to go to have achieved those milestones. :)
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Great NSVs!!!!!
  • janet0513
    janet0513 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Those are great NSV's!
  • JEMP65
    JEMP65 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV's Lena! So exciting!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Belk's clearance racks!!!! Designer clothes that fit under $10. I still have a wide foot tho- but 25% of the time I can find shoes as opposed to 0%
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I have heavy legs and even wide calf boots were too small, it was so nice to find some on clearance and I tried them on and they fit!! Congrats on your NSV