Daily Report 2015-02-26

Options
nanavickig
nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
I thought i'd start off the post today as I probably wont be writing later. Thursday is 'date night' i planned my food and drink yesterday researching the restaurant menu and nutritional content and my whole days plan is just under my calorie goal and thats even before exercise. I am on my exercise bike right now as I type so that will be my exercise goal complete for the day! Going to read my book this afternoon after my lunch. So all good here!! I particularly noticed my work jeans feeling much looser today, they used to be really tight on my thighs and i couldnt do up the button, now i feel them kind of hanging a bit on the thighs and the waistband is really quite loose with the button done up!! This is my favourite way to tell I have lost weight! Hope everyone has a great day, looking forward to reading all about it!
Vicki xx

Replies

• Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hey Vicki & Morning everyone

Typing while on the exercise bike that sounds like something I would do, multitasking at its finest :). I like putting on a pair of jeans that have always been tight on me and then suddenly I need a belt. Unfortunately my jeans that were loose are now tight, but I'm slowly working on that. I hope you have fun on your date night <3, drink a glass of wine for me lol. What book are you reading? It has gotta be good if you have to plan time read it :), I have a couple like that. The one I'm reading now is really good, I read it any chance I get.

Well my day has started out alright so far. I sort of did a small workout in the shower this morning, so I can say I did that this morning lol. I WILL remember my lunch today, and I plan to do my ZUMBA! this afternoon. I was going to do steaks yesterday, but I decided I was too tired to cook so I'm doing them tonight instead. Still waiting on some warmer weather though, keeping everything crossed.

Can't wait to hear from everyone else.

~ Kris
  • nanavickig
    nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi kris, I am challenging myself to read 20 pages per day to renew my love of reading. I used to always read, had trouble putting my book down but over recent years I have struggled to get into a book, i get distracted easier these days (i think its my age, at that premenopausal stage of foggy forgetful head!!) Anyway i am on my second book this month, my first was a james patterson which was easy to read and now I'm reading Dan Browns Inferno. I am enjoying it, his books always make me want to travel to the places they are set in, this one has been on Florence and Venice! Xx
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    I think my husband read that one, he likes Dan Brown and some of James Pattersons. He's got me reading Unbroken right now I'm really in to it. There are some days I have to take a break for a little while, but it is a really good book.

I used to be the same way though. I hated reading, could hardly get into any book I read but then one day I just couldn't stop reading. And then when I got a little bit older I was slowly changing the genre of books that I read and it took me a while to find books that I actually liked reading but I've pretty much stuck with it. I like the whole fantasy of it all, feeling like you're the main character and you're going through what they're going through, and in the places that they're in (especially if the writer is really good with detail).
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies !

So, Kris you workout in the shower ? ;)

Vicky, congrats on your new "fitting" jean. :)

I too yesterday started to feel the payoff of my work. I was walking and I started to feel how stronger my abs were and how better my posture was getting. I like that feeling, it's like it brings so much confidence !

I'll see you all later ! Have a nice day !
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Options
    Well, I did this morning lol.
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I'm new to your group, but love the community feel. I just started eating healthy last Wednesday and have dropped 9lbs, I think that was an eye opener on what I've been eating before.

Today is the beginning day of the crossfit open, I'll be going in at 3pm and see what the workout is. I'm 5'2 and started at 160lbs, now I'm 151, but my doctor wants me to get to 130lbs. Let's begin this journey!
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Vicki - it's such a confirmation that we are on the right track when our clothes fit better. Good job! I've also been able to fit into more of the clothes in my closet and I've started a donation box to get rid of the things that are too big. And thank heaven for on line menus and nutrition. It makes going out so much less stressful.
    - Kris - I was hoping for better weather this week but we have a constant drizzle of snow and rain at the moment. It's really a good thing, we haven't had enough this year but it sure makes it cold. I forgot my lunch (well, i really thought I still had food in the fridge but no, it was gone). Trying to figure out what to do.
    - Isabelle - congrats on feeling stronger. Love all the ways we feel better even without the scale!
    - Ana, welcome. Glad to have you here. Congrats on the weight loss and starting an exercise routine.
    - Good luck to all. I haven't done anything yet just got to work without lunch. :neutral_face: Tomorrow is my birthday and I have planned what I am going to eat at the restaurant. Not going crazy but plan to have a great meal.
    - Have a great day everyone!

Alisa
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

I love the shower workout idea - but cannot quite imagine it!

Vicky - Grats on the jeans! We all need to look for wins like that!
    Isabelle - You made me stand up straighter!
    Kris - I am with you. I am looking forward to the day that I can comfortable wear my 'fat' jeans!

Keep on Trucking' All!
    Susan
  • ElisionJade
    ElisionJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So great that everyone is doing so well today! Shower workouts are fun but I suggest non slip mats.

Ana great to have you here!

I haven't done too much today exercise wise but am well within my calorie limits. I have discovered that when doing a kickbox video in the living room it is imperative to make sure the napping two year old is actually napping. Luckily no injuries occurred though my ankle isn't feeling so great. Try again later when she's busy or maybe do something less hazardous.

Jade
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pt this morning. Really struggled on one leg exercise but breezed the others.
    Have also lost another two pounds.
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Great loss playmadcats.
    Well I ran for 45 min and walked for 30. My wonderful husband brought me lunch and I had a delicious dinner. Good night all!

Alisa