Mother of 4 and full time student.

Options
I'm 35 and back in school. I have 4 kids. I have tried getting support and encouragement from people in my life and it's hard. I'm not super needy but would love to find some friends for some support on this weight loss journey. I need to loose at least 50 lbs to feel healthy. I would also love to be a helpful supporter to others. :)

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I'm a mom of 2, work part time and am working on hopefully my last year for my masters. I am also trying to lose around 50, though I think I will be happy if I can lose 30 :) Always looking for friends and supporters
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I am a single mom of 3 beautiful children. I am currently searching vigorously for job and starting back to school in a few short weeks. I am studying for my Bachelors of Science in Healthcare Management. I would like to lose at least 100 lbs. I just turned 32 on the 20th of February. I could truly use some support from other people in the same boat as me and give support to them in return.
  • scatterchatter
    scatterchatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 :\ and also a full time student. I could use some support as well. I would like to lose 40 lbs.
  • mhesler2014
    mhesler2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you want, mother of two in the process of applying to grad school and really trying it get back on track lost my motivation when I didn't get into grad school this year and started concentrating on studying instead.
  • MandyJoy624
    MandyJoy624 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay for new friends!! I have 3 kiddos and work fill time. I need to lose 50-70lbs.