Daiky Report 2015-02-27

Options
00984b38186cd70a0bfc1c5eb36538c3.jpg

This is probably what I looked like last night lol, but I had fun and that's all that matters.

Sorry I found this and I had to share.

Well today I planned out the WHOLE day and then realized I didn't have any bread to make my sandwich :neutral_face:. But I know a cafe that makes a really awesome turkey sandwich, so I really don't have to change anything (YAY!!!!).

I did my 15min workout (NOT in the shower this time lol), and I'm going to do another 30min this afternoon to get that daily burn going.

My husband checked the weather for me this morning, I didn't want to cause I'm angry at it lol, and it's still predicted to be 100% chance of rain next week until the weekend, so I guess I'm running Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of next week cause they're the only days that are going to be warm/mild and sunny/partly cloudy.

Well I hope everyone else has a good day. Can't wait to hear from you guys.

Replies

• ShandaMSanders
    ShandaMSanders Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed checking in yesterday, ladies, but I spent a little over 2 hours at the doctor's office to find out I have the flu: AGAIN! Type B, this time & the worst symptom (so far) is the unceasing chills!!! Bundled in sweats, under blankets & my teeth are chattering - oh well, guess the up side is, shivering burns calories :-D Much love & have an incredible day, Ladies!
    - Shanda
  • Mrsallen6_11
    Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Awe, I'm sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon! Tell Nicole I told her to make you some soup, I'd do it but by the time I got there it would be cold and plus I don't want to get sick :mask:. Unless you're pulling Ferris Bueller today, in which case TAKE ME WITH YOU! lol.

Love you mom, hope you feel better. <3
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Sad to hear that Shanda ! Take care of yourself and come back stronger ! :D

I have to leave you for a week. I'm going to the cabin with no internet (Or very little) and I really count on you all to keep the group well and alive ! :D

I'm sooooo happy to go visit my dearest forest for a week but I have to admit I will miss you and think about you my friends ! :heart:

So make me proud !! KILL IT !!! ;)
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon Shanda.
    Funny pic but good job with the Zumba Kris
    Have a great time Isabelle. We will miss you.

It's a lazy day for me. Didn't get up until 10. Did do 30 min of weight lifting but that's all except eat. When I am at home my mind seems to focus on food a lot and when can I eat again (even when I am so full). Guess I need to not lay around and get up and do something.

Have a wonderful day everyone. I am sure that I will.

Alisa
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better, some really nasty things going around this winter.

Managed swim this morning including a couple of exercise for next lesson. Associate myself out playing tennis tonight. Now got extra session tomorrow so hope it helps.
  • nanavickig
    nanavickig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon @ShandaMSanders‌ I always find i get really cold when I'm dieting too, so that probably isnt helping you with your chills! Make yourself a nice hot water bottle and snuggle up under a blanket or duvet!!
    I have had good day, went for lunch with a friend, i just had prawn cocktail and asked for no sauce and made my own healthier dressing to use instead.
    We went for a 10.5 mile run tonight which ended up burning more calories than i ate today!! I would have eaten some more but since i got back from our run i have had a really painful bloated stomach, i dont feel well at all at the moment! I ate an out of date cough sweet just before our run so maybe it was that?
    I hope you enjoy your stay in the forest isabelle!
    @scrapbookingtm‌, i used to think about food all the time before i started reading again and knitting while watching tv. I cant recommend it enough, I feel like a different person now, dont think about food except to plan my meals! I dont have any spare time left for mindless snacking as i am now always busy in some way! I read that knitting was particularly good for people with eating disorders and anxiety! I find it really relaxing and addictive!
    Im off to bed now as its 11.42pm here, goodnight everyone xxx