I'd like to join in!

Options
Jo_2017
Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
I've just rejoined MFP and am looking for something to keep me motivated. I read some of your challenges and they sound like the kind of thing I'd like to have a go at.
I'm in the UK so not sure how that fits in with the challenge setters timescale???

So hello everyone!

Replies

• chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey i wanna join in aswell lol. Literally just seen this group in another thread. im defo up for a challenge. get me in the mood for holiday season. im in UK also hun. up in Scotland :) x
  • Auna37
    Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm glad you want to join! I normally post the challenges at midnight for me. My tims zone is central -6. I don't know your time zone so I can't calculate the time difference but I hope it works for you.
  • sfrohardt5
    sfrohardt5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Like some of the others, I am getting back into MFP after being absent for a while. I've read some of your challenges and feel like this would be a good group for me. I'd like to join if it's alright with you.
  • Auna37
    Options
    of course! welcome aboard!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I've just rejoined mfp this week and am starting with logging my food, even when I go over. I have been reading the different challenges and look forward to participating. Only problem right now, is I just had surgery. I will wait until dr.'s approval before I do any of the exercise challenges, but I'm sure I will be cleared soon. Hopefully, I can participate here
  • Auna37
    Options
    luckily not every challenge involves exercise and if it does...just do what you think you can do. Just don't overdo it! :)
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Im in! Sounds like a fun group!!