One Week Post Op!!

Options
Had my one week post op Dr visit today! Things are going fantastic and I am feeling great! 7 pounds down from the day of surgery. So happy that I was cleared to move beyond just walking! I can add gentle yoga and strength training with light weights up to 10 pounds! She told me the Key is to listen to my body and be protective of my midsection. She assured me it will tell me when I venture to far. I am so thankful I chose to have the sleeve and that I have had Zero issues/complications. Feeling very blessed and thankful for all the support here! :D

Replies

• ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm happy everything has gone well for you, it was the same for me.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you are doing so well!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I'm glad everything is going well :)
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is great news!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great news!!!! Glad you have had no complications as well. I love my sleeve! :D
  • renovagirl
    renovagirl Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Your Dr. is right, listen to your body. It will guide you :)
  • candicevaughn
    candicevaughn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Glad you are doing so well!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! very glad things are going smoothly for you. Be good to you as you continue to heal. :)
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Cant believe Im now 2 weeks! Feeling great with the exception of a bit of constipation...
  • sonjakae
    sonjakae Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi... I think our date must be the same... or close. My sleeve date was Feb 17th! After so long planning and wanting this... it is so hard to believe we're 2 weeks post-op. I also had mostly smooth sailing except for a rough day of constipation around day 4 or 5..... but other than that.. doing really well! Glad to hear you are too. HW 260 SW 246 CW 235