Introduce Yourself

Options
TFG_em
TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
Hi! I am not from Houston, but I will be moving there in about a month. I'm also new to MFP. I don't know very many people in Houston, so I figured this might be a good way to get to know some people with similar interests and goals. My move from the northeast is approaching quickly, and I am hoping that the stress of it doesn't affect the progress I've made. I've lost 25 lbs. in the last two years, and I would like to lose 20 more.

I hope to hear from a few Houstonians!

Replies

• rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just south of Houston in Rosenberg , Texas
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I'm in northwest Houston outside the beltway near the intersection of 290 and 1960; I work in the Galleria area. I'm from the northeast too--upstate NY to be precise. Where are you coming from?
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Pennsylvania, but have lived in and just moved from the Washington DC metro area. I live near the Galleria in Houston now. Loving it!
  • ShiningStarLives
    ShiningStarLives Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello, I live in the Heights.. So hard top get out and do my daily walks with it being so chilly out there lately.. I can't afford gym membership.. So really rely on my evening walks.. Anyone else have any motivational tips?
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm originally from Detroit living in Houston now. Looking for people who like to work out, I do cross fit now. Anybody want to be friends ? We can cheer each other on.