March goals

Options
mojox2003
mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
Hey everyone well done for the losses in Feb guys, I feel a bit iffy about this month I have so many partys so I dont know if im going to have a good loss this month that I did last month, Im going to try as hard as I can though.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE xx

Replies

• gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I hope to lose 3lb...I can now jog 5k and am building up to 10...but It's only just faster than a walk lol!
    It's hard when you have things going on..by the sound of it you will be doing well to maintain!Good luck to you as well...still time before summer to shed a few more lbs
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Still maintaining within my 5 lb threshold. Starting week 15 of my 20 week half marathon plan.
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Ohh I wish i could jog guys, Iv tried and dont get very far seconds even and then when I do run my belly slaps on my legs very very horrible.

Good luck with your goals.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    @mojox2003 Slow down. When I started the Couch to 5k program, I couldn't make it 30 seconds without feeling like I was going to die!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options
    Same here...just go slow...there's no rush...I thought I wouldn't do it but managed it.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    March Goals: I want to hit 10,000 steps in a day! I bought my first fitbit and so far ive gotten as close at 7000+, I really wanna build up to my goal.

Maybe its a stretch but id like to lose 3-4 pounds as well. But mostly the step thing!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Hey Guinevere well done i love my fitbit to bits have it on all the time not quite got to 10,000 today been ill. And im sure 3-4lb is doable.

• Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    i love fitbit, I lost mine though!! no clue where it is lol
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    March Goals: I want to hit 10,000 steps in a day! I bought my first fitbit and so far ive gotten as close at 7000+, I really wanna build up to my goal.

Maybe its a stretch but id like to lose 3-4 pounds as well. But mostly the step thing!

I just wanted to update that I HIT MY 10,000 STEPS. Barely. Like I hit it right before bedtime lol. My end total for the day was like 10,084. Also ive lost 1.6 of my 3-4 pound goal for March :) Getting there!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Thats fantastic well done you slow and steady wins the race
  • gonna_do_it_56
    Options

Well done
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Brilliant !!