INSANITY!!! Starting Monday

Options
Hi my name is Kristin. I will be starting insanity dvds on Monday. I started doing them before but lost my home support because they didn't want to continue. I am looking for friends on here that can help me stay on track.. :-) :-)

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am in week 2 of month 2. My support group has dwindled, especially in month 2 :( and I found it incredibly discouraging and difficult to continue without support. Keep posting your progress, and I will keep checking in with you!

It is awesome that you have tried the program before, now you know what to expect! How far did you make it the first time? Will you be following the nutrition guide or no?
  • stevesplan100
    stevesplan100 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 of the first month .... it is amazing the change in your fitness level in a short space of time. It really spurs you on ....
  • Kristin1Whaley
    Options
    The first time I did insanity I was a month in and then everyone quit. I will defiantly post progress and no I not following the nutrition guide. I am using it as a reference but defiantly not to the tee.
  • stevesplan100
    Options
    I am not following the nutrition guide either. Just keeping very hydrated and watching my calories. I adjust what I eat to ensure I dont feel hungry or weak. Headaches and
    low moods let you know if you are not taking in enough
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im doing insanity too!! Got 2 weeks left :smile:
  • stevesplan100
    Options
    So ...... how you finding it so far ?
  • AnnaK812
    AnnaK812 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! Along with the nutrition program (although I feel that the calorie recommendation is really high).
  • sswzjm
    sswzjm Posts: 1
    Options
    You should probably think about starting on Monday. Only because the program has Sunday as your day off. It will be a lot easier to keep your days straight
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Nice I'm doing fit test today and restarting Monday also I just finished last week month 2 but throughout the whole workout I missed 2 weeks this time pushing to not miss a day cold weather got to me lol on a good note I reached my goal weight today officially 17lbs down including missing workout and not eating healthy so I'm doing my best to switch that up this time good luck and add me could use extra support ;)
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm not doing Insanity but I will be starting p90x tomorrow. Looking for supporters from any Beachbody program. I'd love to give you support. I will be logging everyday. Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I was looking for support too. I didnt really do the FIT test, my nieces came home from school and screwed everything lol. But i did walk on the treadmill. I tried running but my heart rate was up pretty high. tomorrow i will continue with insanity. I would love the support.
  • SwainyMK
    SwainyMK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have also just started Insanity yesterday (Monday) feel free to add me as I will also need some friends to keep me on track!
  • Alesha833
    Alesha833 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!! Just started Insanity yesterday! I need to lose 23 pounds of baby weight...Im trying to follow The nutrition guide. Done insanity before (first month only) but commited to finish this time!! :)
  • prayersinchairs
    prayersinchairs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start. I'm waiting for it to come in the mail. Only a couple more days until it's here!
  • priyac1987
    priyac1987 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im on my last week! yay cant wait! I would definitely advise you to do the fit test! I haven't lost a huge amount of weight, but I have definitely got stronger and fitter and this is seen on my fit test results which has more doubled