Daily Report 2015-30-04

Options
Mrsallen6_11
Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
Morning everyone,

So far I only have half my day planned, I forgot to put meat to defrost, but that's ok, I'm sure I'll think of something to cook tonight. I'm going to do another Zumba video tonight, I'm starting to really enjoy those videos. I'm also very excited for this weekend, cause my hubby says that's when we'll go pick up my treadmill :D.

Well I don't have much to add for this morning, but I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a good day.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I have nothing really to report, just trying to take it easy and get well still. But I will leave you with this....

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Have a wonderful day!
    Alisa
  • ElisionJade
    ElisionJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well, I've definitely taken your advice Alisa! This morning was "walk to school day" for my older daughter so I parked down the road at a park and walked about 2/3 mile each way. Got home and started looking for a document I needed and it turned into a full fledged "why do we have this I'm getting rid of it" cleaning spree in my bedroom. Still haven't found the doc but my room is clean lol. I have fish laid out for supper with some glazed carrots and pears so hopefully everyone will enjoy it. Have a great day everyone!
  • playmadcats
    playmadcats Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Managed to do something to my back in tennis this morning. Fine when I keep moving but it seems to freeze if I'm still and hurts if I twist or stand from sitting. Hoping good night's sleep will ease if not may be doctors in morning. On plus note did manage to complete swimming lesson this evening and only had one twinge. Back felt bit better after sauna so am now thinking a heat rub may help. However that will be a tomorrow thing as village shop doesn't sell it.
  • SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good night all!
    I had a good day with nutrition and exercise. I hope everyone is feeling well tomorrow!
    S
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Way to go Jade! I started to clean out my bedroom a month ago and got sidetracked. It's halfway done. Maybe when I get back I can finish it. Dinner sounds wonderful! And it is so great to teach our children good habits too. A+

Playmadcats - so sorry to hear you hurt your back. No fun at all. Hope it resolves itself quickly.

Susan - glad you had a good day.

I'm feeling a little better and hope it's not just the drugs. I don't know when I'll be able to check in tomorrow. I'll play it by ear. I don't have the forums on my phone app. and I'll be flying and layovers most of the day.

Have a great day if I miss you.

Alisa