3/5 Day 18 Thursday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
  Purim! Today is the day that the Jews escaped a horrible threat by the Persian empire and were able to live peacefully. As such, they go party have fun and rejoice! They also give to the needy! So today we are going to do something like that.

Today’s challenge: Help 3 random people today

The people can be complete strangers or they can be a friend. Just help 3 people with their lives and give the time to make someone feel better! Help an old lady cross a street, listen to a friend who is having a tough time, donate loose change to a homeless person. The possibilities are endless! I will post later what I did and I would like to see what you all did too!

Replies

• Jo_2017
    Jo_2017 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Done one (if it counts!) I was going to buy a book I needed from Amazon but have instead gone to my local bookstore. £1.50 more expensive but a whole load better!
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Well, I sort of did it. Being as that I am supposed to take it easy following my surgery, I didn't leave the house today. However, I invited a friend over for supper after trying a new crock pot recipe... It helps her and me. I also did something to help me, I cleaned up a little, I may have over done it a little and may suffer later, but it feels so much more relaxing to see a clean place... Now, I will be more likely to take it easy.
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    We are snowed in today so can I count making a snowman with my children? Lol
  • jmc1025
    jmc1025 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think this counts. .. as i went grocery shopping a man started talking to me about his lunch and his dogs. .. i was kind of in a hurry but i decided to make time and continue the conversation for awhile. He was happy to share and i felt better for listening.
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I made extra special time for both the mom and mom-in-law, plus I worked today and helped a few tender hearted students figure a way to approach their recess/friend concerns:)
  • Auna37
    Options
    I thought I was going to be able to head into town today but the weather said otherwise. So instead I helped a neighbor kid with their homework, then got online and answered several questions on yahoo answers, then I listened to one of my younger cousin's with their problems on skype. Hopefully, my advice helped!
  • Auna37
    edited March 2015
    Options
    whoops almost posted in the wrong place!