26 yrs, 6'1 F, CW:206 GW:165

Options
I realize due to my stretched height it's harder to find someone with the same stats, but I was hoping there were some more tall ladies on here, seeing as our weight loss is often different than the more normally sized gals :)

Replies

• Anji002
    Anji002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain in trying to find someone with similar stats! I'm 5'11" and currently 196.
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! Finally two people who understand my struggles :smile:

I'm 26, 6' female, CW - 195, GW - 150 (I started at 208)

I used to weigh 154 so I know I can get there! What kind of workouts do you guys do?
  • JoyT613
    JoyT613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! It's nice to see people with a similar body type! I'm 25, 5'10 female, CW - 187, GW - 150 SW - ... no idea but probably 200ish.

Before I moved to another country I was biking all day every day to get to work and around town so I had lost a lot of weight. I purposefully never weighed myself because I felt like if I started paying attention to my weight it would ruin the magic or something. (Cinderella story, clock strikes midnight and I'm 200 lbs again.)

Anyway, where I live now it's hard to exercise without putting in a lot of forethought and effort which I wasn't used to. I'm doing a C25K app which is just about to get to the tough part so I'm frightened. I also do fitness blender videos on youtube which are good because I can't go to a gym here. What about you girls? Please add me!