New to fitbit need motivational friends :)

Options
I don't know how to add friends either :( this sucks. I havnt really had the time to check out my fitbit lol. What a world I live in!!

Feel free to help me out anyone and also add me x

Replies

• misskbxoxo
    Options
    Misskb.xoxo@gmail.com
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just got my Fitbit One and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend on here and on Fitbit.
  • hanak0904
    hanak0904 Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi All, I'm new to fitbit! I just got the charge for Valentine's Day. My fiance has been great at trying to support me but he's also not planning to hit the gym and eat as healthy as me (yet). My fitbit profile is //www.fitbit.com/user/383BD8

I've got a goal to lose some major pounds but also want to just overall be healthy. Here's to a new lifestyle. :)
  • eeelizabeth2012
    eeelizabeth2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit One. However, I have no idea how to join competitions or compete with anyone. Do I need to pay the yearly fee in order to do that?????
  • murphyswife08
    Options
    Hi all I am new to fitbit also. I am hoping to get motivated to walk more. I have no idea how to add people either. My email is murphyswife_08@yahoo.com if anyone wants to add me or teach me how to add people. good luck to all
  • lzepeda89
    lzepeda89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey I've had my FitBit for a few months, but new friends are always welcome! :D

www.fitbit.com/user/2SH6V4
  • Davisrjessica
    Davisrjessica Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! So I've been using my FitBit for a short time now and would love some other friends to help me from losing motivation!
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/38WQT2
  • aliciab307
    aliciab307 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I love my Fitbit One. However, I have no idea how to join competitions or compete with anyone. Do I need to pay the yearly fee in order to do that?????

No its free just start one with your fitbit friends
  • yemalyrouge
    yemalyrouge Posts: 3 Member
    Options

No! Do not pay. The free service allows you to do all of that! You compete with the people on your friends list. Just click the challenge and invite people to do it with you!
  • mtneerjk81
    mtneerjk81 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/2F435R
  • fatjon73
    fatjon73 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi all I am new to fitbit also. I am hoping to get motivated to walk more. I have no idea how to add people either. My email is murphyswife_08@yahoo.com if anyone wants to add me or teach me how to add people. good luck to all

Do this to add friends.........

owqba89dvs3w.png

Hope this helps......