Daily Report 2015-03-07

Options
Mrsallen6_11
Mrsallen6_11 Posts: 416 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Morning,

Today I am home alone, well for the moment anyways. My husband took one of his buddies kids turkey hunting this morning (it's youth season) so I have the house all to myself. I probably won't do anything exciting though, just a 30min workout and clean up the house. My niece's birthday party is this afternoon, so I'm going to try to plan my meals around cake :smiley: lol. We are going to pick up my treadmill today, at least I hope we will, so I'm excited about that too. Maybe I'll get to use it this afternoon.

All my fat fluffy babies are trying to be ferocious hunters lol. They're all crammed on the kitchen wind watching the Robins fly around in the back yard.....WOW! and they really wanted to know what robin taste like lol. I opened the window and they just disappeared lol. I hope they have fun.

Well I'll check in with y'all later. Hope everyone has a good Saturday.

Inspiration for the day (I have two today):

You are what you eat, so don't be: fast, cheap, or fake. You're worth more.

Today is another day, make yourself proud.

~ Kris

Replies

• scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well Christmas was great! We had a lot of fun.

I did 65 flights of stairs last night up and down. It was a good workout.

We are headed out tonight for Alabama. The baby is being blessed at church tomorrow. It will be good for all of us to be together. Hopefully on Monday we will get to go rock climbing with the older children.

Being mindful of what I eat. Still having a great time.

No matter how many mistakes or how slow your progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.

Have a great day

Alisa
  • ElisionJade
    ElisionJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Today has been semi productive cleaned some went grocery shopping got in my walk and got the kids haircuts. Eating I'm well within calorie limits but could be healthier. Weather really has me down hot one day freezing the next. Literally 82 one day and 31 the next I think I'm getting sick from it but I could've just gotten too much wind in my ears at the park the other day. Luckily I put a hat on my little one. Either way I'm being kinda lazy and trying to rest up and feel better, but cant wait to be well and working with my kettle bells again. Hopefully I'll have better things to report soon.

Keep going everyone!