Goals

infinikitty
infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
Did everyone reach the goal they placed for themselves this week? Anything get in the way?

Replies

• kyleleslie83
    kyleleslie83 Posts: 9 Member
    I did not miss a workout :smile:
    How about you Cat?
  • infinikitty
    I had to juggle things around a little bit since I had a full day of skiing and felt ill, but I doubled up the next day when needed. I never just SKIP anything :-)
  • kyleleslie83
    Awesome! Do you get notified when something gets posted in this group? I do not, but wondering if there is a setting I don't know about
  • infinikitty
    No, unfortunately they're not that hi-tech yet haha. I just check it a few times a day.
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    So how's everyone doing?
  • infinikitty
    I've got four days left on Combat! Can't wait to be done with this one and onto my next program. And today is my one year weight loss anniversary :-)
  • kyleleslie83
    Still going strong with P90x lean. Love getting up in the am and having that time to myself before the kids wake up and the chaos begins! Congrats again Cat! I think my 1 year was earlier this month but my 1 year of MFP is in 2 days!
  • infinikitty
    Woohoo! Awesome Kyle!
  • infinikitty
    How's everyone doing?! I just started 21 Day Fix Extreme yesterday and it always amazes me how great my body feels when I'm doing more focused clean eating :-)
  • kyleleslie83
    Sorry Cat! I forget to check this group on a regular basis! I had a "fall off the wagon" kind of weekend. There was a baby shower for my cousin and all kinds of nasty junk food around. I have learned that my will power sucks. Lol, the only way I have success is to keep that kind of junk out of my house. Goal this week is to eat and clean as I possibly can!
  • kyleleslie83
    On the bright side, I haven't missed a workout!
  • infinikitty
    Good to hear! I didn't have a chance to look here this weekend anyways, since we were up in the mountains :-) Glad to hear you haven't missed a workout, regardless of setbacks in the diet!
  • kyleleslie83
    Hope you had fun skiing!!
  • infinikitty
    We had a blast!! But burning that many calories really wreaked havoc on my body. I had to step away from my food plan a little bit and consume a little more to keep my energy. I've been exhausted yesterday and this morning. I'm feeling much better now, but holy crap was I drained.