Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 3/08 - 3/14 (2015)

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! B)<3

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    2468.jpg
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My Goals This Week

1. 2 workouts this week 0/2
    2. Laundromat
    3. Groceries
    4. Do some meal prep
    5. Finish putting Shower in
    6. Complete computer switch over
    7. Drink 120 oz (or 5 of my bottles) Water daily 0/7

I kept with basic daily needs that I have and projects that need completed..so I think this list will be a good one for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMN4OqO3KMItR-fdd6iCX8hP7LYC80b9up91ONAqLl67QpQcZ

So good to be back 100%, I've missed you all so much and have missed the encouragement and enthusiasm and love from each of you in this warm group!

Re-focused on me again...so just remember it's all about me this week Kids! ;oÞ

So many times as Women we forget it IS about us and tend to put others first... time to change that again for me and get back accomplishing what I set out to in the beginning.

Have a Beautiful Week Ladies <3
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Sticking with plan from Last week.
    C25k W3d2 with a 4-5 mile running pace.

1 check in daily 1/7
    2 C25k 1/3
    3 log daily 1/7
  • KrisPage
    Options
    Hearts best wishes and glad you back 100%.
    You have a lot of goals this week. I had an insane day today cleaning house since we were having unexpected dinner guests over and I had not done much cleaning for the last two weeks since I was gone for a conference. I had a lot of steps and also made time during clean up to squeeze in a workout.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    KrisPage wrote: »
    Hearts best wishes and glad you back 100%.
    You have a lot of goals this week. I had an insane day today cleaning house since we were having unexpected dinner guests over and I had not done much cleaning for the last two weeks since I was gone for a conference. I had a lot of steps and also made time during clean up to squeeze in a workout.

That much cleaning was a workout Girl! It's hard work but always feels so nice when it's done and you can enjoy it. What do wear to track your steps? YAY for the workout too!

Good looking goals Girl :)
  • ChocolateKisses1
    Options
    Hi All!
    I'm back! I'm fasting this week! It's a wonderful feeling!
    My goals for the week are:
    1. get to bed by 22:30-latest 23:00 7/7
    2. drink 3 liters 7/7
    3. walk 5km 4/7
    I know, these are always the same goals-but I got a bit sloppy lately!
    Smiles across the miles!!
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday All! Each week we get to start over and build on the week before.

Hearts- Thanks for getting us started this week. we really appreciate it. great goals for you and very smart ones. You are so right to just take care of you first. have a great week.

Krispage- great goals again this week. you have been doing very well with your goals and I know you can keep it going.

Chocolatekiss- so wonderful to see you back here. very wise to pick sensible goals. keep us updated on how it is going.

My goals 3/9- 3/15
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 3 days of exercise
    4. 60,000 steps

• seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good morning- hope you are all having a marvelous Monday! I have been reading everyone's posts from last week and this week and have to say how grateful I am to have found such a wonderfully supportive and motivating group. Thanks to each of you for being who you are :)

My goals for this week:
    - speak to instructor in dog class Tuesday about accommodations of activities so I don't send my back into spasms and get a migraine this week!!!
    - Focus on one day at a time. I am going to a resort in Phoenix Saturday which will throw me off my plan. This makes me feel like I should just give up on the whole week, so I really need to focus on each day one at a time.
    - In light of my goal above, check in with you lovely warriors Mon- Fri
    - Stay in the green with healthy food choices 5/7 days
    - Exercise 2/7 days
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    if-a-thing-is-worth-doing-it-is-worth-doing-well-jack-london.gif

• MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Back for another week! My goals are:
    1. 3 workouts
    2. Check in everyday
    3. 10:30 bed time.

Here's to a great week!
  • dysmart
    dysmart Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Warriors! How can one measly hour taken away make me feel so crummy? Not sure but I want it BACK! (cause it was the one I was going to use for working out! ) ; )

My goals this week:

1. 5 "green" days of 7 0/7
    2. 4 workouts
    3. Vitamins 5x

Loved all the inspiring quotes Hearts!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

Diane
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    dysmart wrote: »
    Happy Monday Warriors! How can one measly hour taken away make me feel so crummy? Not sure but I want it BACK! (cause it was the one I was going to use for working out! ) ; )

My goals this week:

1. 5 "green" days of 7 0/7
    2. 4 workouts
    3. Vitamins 5x

Loved all the inspiring quotes Hearts!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Monday!

Diane

I know one hour and it definitely makes a difference... I keep looking at the clock trying to figure how it can be this late. LOL

Your goals are looking great :)
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mini Goals

1) Exercise Challenge - It may change day to day(depending on my work schedule) but going to get some kind of exercise in everyday.
    2) Weight Challenge - Lose 2lbs.
    3) Food Challenge - Track everything, stay in Green 5/7

Mondays - Line Dancing -45 to 75 minutes - 2 to 4 pm
    Tuesdays - Aqua fit class - 60 minutes - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
    Wednesdays - Aqua fit class - 60 minutes- 9:00am to 10:00 am
    Thursdays - Aqua fit class - 50 minutes OR Water Running- 30 minutes
    Fridays - Aqua fit class - 60 minutes - 9:00am to 10:00am
    Saturdays- Break
    Sundays - Walking 60 minutes OR May be another day off.... depending on how I am feeling and if I got all the other exercises in for the week.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello again warriors. This week's goals will be light, hoping to get back on the right foot.

Goals week of 3/9 to 3/15
    1. Take my diet pill daily. 1/7
    2. Do Zumba three times. 0/3
    3. Drink 8 cups of water daily. 1/7

Have a great week!
  • la_nanita
    Options
    Great goals everyone!!

Hearts, I completely get your Laundromat goal... I have a washer and my dryer is broken, so I have been extra lazy about laundry (which I hate anyways) and finally gave in and went to the Laundromat yesterday. $40/3hrs/10-12 loads later. I hated it!! And today I feel like I did at least an hour worth of squats!
  • KrisPage
    Options
    Hearts currently using a garmin viviofit had a body media arm band for a couple years when I first started here. Then got a fitbit. I am definitely a numbers nerd I love to see the value of my work.
    Welcome back everyone!
    Dysmart that 1 hr is tough both ways.
    Hi LA Narita and Lost it
    1 check in 2/7
    2 C25k 2/3
    3 logging 2/7
  • la_nanita
    Options
    la_nanita wrote: »
    Hello again warriors. This week's goals will be light, hoping to get back on the right foot.

Goals week of 3/9 to 3/15
    1. Take my diet pill daily. 1/7
    2. Do Zumba three times. 1/3
    3. Drink 8 cups of water daily. 1/7

Have a great week!

Well. Got my Zumba in tonight!!!

• Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    1) Exercise Challenge - It may change day to day(depending on my work schedule) but going to get some kind of exercise in everyday.
    2) Food Challenge- Track everyday, stay in Green 5/7
    3)Weight Challenge - Lose 2lbs
    1)Mondays - Line Dancing -45 to 75 minutes - 2 to 4 pm - Done
    2)Food Tracking - Done 1/7
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! Hope you all have a great day!

lostit- good goals and great start. keep it going. I know you can.

lananita- nice job getting that zumba in. good start to you week. stay with it. you can do this.

Krispage- great start to your week. I know you can continue on that healthy path. good luck.

MAK- good to see you back this week. smart goals. keep making those good decisions. have a great week.

dysmart- you picked good goals. don't let that hour throw you. have a great week.

Hearts- good to see you checking in. how are things going. I hope you continue to focus on you and knock things off that list, one at a time.

Susan- very smart to take it one day at a time. remember even though you will be off your program for the weekend, every smart and healty choice you make will bring you closer to your goals. you can do this. have a great week.

My goals 3/9- 3/15
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 3 days of exercise
    4. 60,000 steps

Monday check in
    1. 0/4
    2. 0/3
    3. 0/3
    4. 9,201/60,000
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    It is so wonderful to see so many warriors back and working on mini goals. We all can do this one mini goal are time.
    1. 3 workouts - 1/3 - took advantage of the wonderful spring weather we are having in the Chicagoland area. Took the pup on a walk with the husband.
    2. Check in everyday - I'm here. I really do better when I check in here everyday.
    3. 10:30 bed time - 1/7

Off to a good start. Here's to keeping that up!

This discussion has been closed.