New to Up24 need some teammates!

Options
seanhines3@gmail.com feel free to add me. Thanks!

Replies

• altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi Sean and welcome! Is the NC indicative of North Carolina? I grew up in a little town close to Charlotte. Love my Jawbone UP24.
  • NC_Sean
    Options
    Yes the NC means North Carolina. Born & raised in California, but I've been here so long it's like I'm from here.
  • altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My brother lives in Asheville now. I'm in Utah, may relocate soon to Nevada. I still miss NC though!
  • wrxboi
    Options
    add me wrxboi69@gmail.com new here. From Redondo Beach California
  • TheFo1dOut
    TheFo1dOut Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My email is amandaroseadolf@gmail.com I have zero teammates so I'm looking for some buddies!
  • patrickdw
    patrickdw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine is patrickdw@live.com. Feel free to add me on UP24 and here as well :)
  • jefmcclimans
    Options
    I'm back after losing my band a year ago, would love some more teammates. jef.mcclimans@gmail.com Grand Rapids, Michigan
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just got a jawbone move, and would love to have team mates! Find me at ewatknowicka@gmail.com I will add those of you that listed your emails above!
  • mikatoofly
    mikatoofly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone please free to add me im new to UP 24 gibbsshamika@Hotmail.com
  • smetka01
    smetka01 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Add me whoever wants to! Mail: smetka.jawbone@gmail.com. I added all of you :blush:
  • xPedryox
    xPedryox Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey guys. Add me whenever, it should be fun. Wiikid1013@gmail.com.com
  • gina2423
    gina2423 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've added all of you, I'm gina2423@yahoo.com
  • Suznd75
    Suznd75 Posts: 37
    Options
    I will be adding everyone too.. feel free to add me too! ssundsbak@gmail.com
  • gmbonafilia
    gmbonafilia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have invited everyone from this thread. I am gmbonafilia@gmail.com
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    jessishire@gmail.com
  • cogsci
    cogsci Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just got my UP Move a few days ago. Still in the process of figuring out how things work. How do I join a team? Can't find any email address in the setting of my UP Android app, just my name. Do you guys need the gmail address that connects my Android phone? Would someone please enlighten me?
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    cogsci wrote: »
    I just got my UP Move a few days ago. Still in the process of figuring out how things work. How do I join a team? Can't find any email address in the setting of my UP Android app, just my name. Do you guys need the gmail address that connects my Android phone? Would someone please enlighten me?

To add someone to your UP team, you need their real name or the e-mail address associated with their UP account.

To add a teammate, open the UP app.
    Tap the 3 lines at top left, then "Team," then the + at top right. Enter a real name or e-mail address in the search box, or use the buttons below to search your contacts.
  • d14n4m
    d14n4m Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me afanofmusic1@gmail.com
  • cogsci
    cogsci Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    editorgrrl wrote: »
    cogsci wrote: »

To add someone to your UP team, you need their real name or the e-mail address associated with their UP account.

To add a teammate, open the UP app.
    Tap the 3 lines at top left, then "Team," then the + at top right. Enter a real name or e-mail address in the search box, or use the buttons below to search your contacts.

Thanks for the explanation! I'll try that tonight. Until then this is my email, feel free to add me if you like:
    cogsci (dot) k (at) gmail (dot) com
  • emerald_gecko1975
    emerald_gecko1975 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Emerald _ gecko 1975 @ yahoo. Com
    Add me, no spaces in email address!