Introductions

Please introduce yourself to the group: name, program goal (fat loss, muscle mass, strength) and what you are hoping to accomplish by the end of this 12 week transformation challenge.

Replies

• Luismb23
    Luismb23 Posts: 1
    Luis Martinez, fat loss, I hope to lose w
    eight
  • Hello, my name is Juan Mendez the program I chose is muscle mass, my goal is to increase the mass of my muscle by the end of this 12 week transformation.
  • Sup, name is Cesar Murguia. My program goal is muscle mass. I am hoping that i would have big muscles
  • johannafp
    johannafp Posts: 1 Member
    My name is Johanna; my program goal is fat loss, and I hope to decrease my body fat percentage, and lose unhealthy fat from my body.
  • My name is Iris Barreras im 17 years old . My program is the fat loss program and what i hoping to accomplish losing 5 to 10 lbs and to continue working out during the summer. :p
  • My name is Jackie. I have a goal to lose 45 pounds. So far I have lost 7 of those so only 38 to go. I would like some strength gain and fat loss. I work about 60 hours a week and have a small child at home so not lots of time to get to the gym. I am hoping to achieve these goals with a reduction in unhealthy foods and short workouts that fit between bedtime and naps.
  • diego ayala,muscle mass,to gain 5 pounds or more of muscle mass
  • Hi, my name is Alexis Rios. My goal for my 12 week transformation challenge is to lose weight and gain strength along the way. By the end of the 12 weeks I hope to accomplish losing at least 12 pounds in weight and Increasing my 1 rep max in weight lifting.
  • My name is Fartun Sherif and I am in the Fat loss program, and I hope to lose at least 20 pounds of body fat and build muscle by the end of this 12 week transformation challenge.
  • My name is Osvaldo AKA "Ozzie". My fitness program goal is strength training. The things I am hoping to accomplish by the end of this 12 week transformation challenge consist of building strength overall in different workout routines while gaining body mass.
  • Hello, Im Fernanda Guzman :) My program is the Fat Loss Program and what I am hoping to accomplish by the end of this 12 week transformation challenge is to have lost at least five pounds. Zayyuuuum ;)
  • Hey there, My name is Yesica Minjarez <3 . the program that i am in is in the muscle mass and what i am trying to accomplish is gain muscle and get my body in shape for this summer to look hot. Zaaayyuuuummmm! ;)>:)
  • Hello, my name is Estrella Garcia (*) :) My program is the Fat Loss program, my goals that I want to accomplish by the end of this 12 weeks transformation challenge are to loose 10 pounds and decrease my circumference measurements. Zaayyuuuumm ;)B)
  • what's good my peeps, my name is carlos and my program for the 12 week transformation challenge is to gain strength, my goal in the next 12 weeks is to be able to lift 50% more then i am able to do now.
  • Hi my name is David Robles My goal for my 12 week transformation challenge is to gain strenght along the way by the end of the 12 week transformation i hope to accomplish to gain strenght.
  • Im Gabe Sanchez, I hope to gain Muscle Mass And see a huge difference in my bodys muscle mass by the end of this 12 week transformation. Super excited
  • I'm Dorian Holmes, in the muscle mass program. Ready for some muscle pump n what not!
  • halo my name is alejandro and i am doing the mass program what i want to get out of it is a bid change in my body and look buffer
  • hi I'm Kailei and I am doing the Strength program and by the 12 week progress i want to be stronger
  • My name is Patricia, I am doing the strength program. My goal is to get stronger and lose body fat.
  • Hello Lads, my name is Daniel Gurrola, I am currently in the Mass building program... I am hoping to get shredded and yoked as fuaaa by the end of the 12 weeks.
  • I am hoping to gain more lean muscle mass in weight and dope body fat percentage. This will be a hard goal for the next 12 weeks but its possible to accomplish.
  • My name's Yoselin :p I'm currently working on the strength program, and planning to lose fat and gain muscle everything ;)
  • Hi Im Valeria and im doing the Strength program. By the end of this 12 week challenge I wish to maybe drop body percent as well as a lean body.
  • jaquez98
    jaquez98 Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Omar Jaquez and im in the muscle mass program, my goal for the 12 week transformation challenge is to gain a couple pounds of lean muscle and lose a bit of body fat.
  • janetc7
    janetc7 Posts: 1
    Hi, my name is Janet, I'm in the fat loss program and by the end of this 12 week transformation challenge I hope to lose body fat.
  • Hello my name is Jesus Nava and I'm in the muscle mass program. My goal for the 12 week program is to get more muscle mass to add tone to my physique and lose some body fat.
  • KevinA95
    KevinA95 Posts: 1
    Hello my name is Kevin Aguilar and I'm in the muscle mass program. My goal for the 12 week program is to get more muscle mass and to gain more weight.
  • My name is Raeven Clockston and I'm in the mass building program. Through this 12 week program I am aiming to gain lean muscle, drop body fat, and I hope that my biceps, legs and abs look more defined/toned after this.