Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 3/08 - 3/14 (2015)

Options

Replies

• seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    dysmart wrote: »
    Happy Monday Warriors! How can one measly hour taken away make me feel so crummy? Not sure but I want it BACK! (cause it was the one I was going to use for working out

Diane

Wanna move to Arizona? We don't do daylight savings time , and we'd have a lot of fun :)
  • seehe
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hearts- thanks for the motivational signs!
    -
    ForestRose- thanks for the kind and encouraging words :)

Love all the great goals for this week and looks like you all are off to a running start :)

I had a successful Monday with my goals and am looking forward to another successful day today.

Wishing everyone a Terrific Tuesday!
  • dysmart
    dysmart Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    seehe wrote: »
    Happy Monday Warriors! How can one measly hour taken away make me feel so crummy? Not sure but I want it BACK! (cause it was the one I was going to use for working out

Diane

Wanna move to Arizona? We don't do daylight savings time :)

Oh Heck No!!! LOL You guys get even hotter than Vegas! bleccchhh
  • dysmart
    dysmart Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Warriors!

My goals this week:

1. 5 "green" days of 7 0/7 1/7
    2. 4 workouts 1/4
    3. Vitamins 5x 1/5
  • ChocolateKisses1
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Everyone!
    The weather here is terrific! Got to take my walking poles out for a walk twice today!
    My goals for the week are:
    1. get to bed by 22:30-latest 23:00 7/7 1/7
    2. drink 3 liters 7/7 1/7
    3. walk 5km 4/7 1/7
    Nice to see all of you again! Hello to the new ones!!
    Smiles across the miles!!
  • seehe
    Options

Diane

Wanna move to Arizona? We don't do daylight savings time :)

Oh Heck No!!! LOL You guys get even hotter than Vegas! bleccchhh

Lol this is true, and also the reason, I suspect, that we don't observe daylight savings time - who wants an extra hour of daylight/ scorching heat in the summer ??? It's already starting to heat up with 80's forecast all week , which is fine, but hope it doesn't get any hotter for several months!

• la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday all! Just checking in. You are all doing great.

Goals week of 3/9 to 3/15
    1. Take my diet pill daily. 2/7
    2. Do Zumba three times. 1/3
    3. Drink 8 cups of water daily. 2/7
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 mile walk with its on their bikes
    1 checking in 3/7
    2 C25k 2/3
    3 logging 3/7
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

Diane

Wanna move to Arizona? We don't do daylight savings time , and we'd have a lot of fun :)

How hot does it get?
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    la_nanita wrote: »
    Great goals everyone!!

Hearts, I completely get your Laundromat goal... I have a washer and my dryer is broken, so I have been extra lazy about laundry (which I hate anyways) and finally gave in and went to the Laundromat yesterday. $40/3hrs/10-12 loads later. I hated it!! And today I feel like I did at least an hour worth of squats!

My Laundry Land (actually the name of the place ha ha) goal is tomorrow a.m. Need to get these flannel sheets offa the bed and some percale back on.. wash the winter coats, blankets etc. etc.

Ugh I feel for you on that trip to the laundry mat...those quarters add up so quickly and the dryers.. HA! But I actually enjoy sitting there, I get little things accomplished and go during the day so it's calm and quiet in there. I clean out my purse, my car, fill and check fluids in my car... catch up on news on CNN (I dropped cable long ago) etc.

I do have a washer and dryer in the apt. building here but I live on the 3rd floor and hate to have to run up and down to the basement to see if it's being used ya know? :) I just find it so much easier to run to the laundry mat and do it all at once rather than one washer at a time.
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Hearts- thanks for the motivational signs!
    -
    ForestRose- thanks for the kind and encouraging words :)

Love all the great goals for this week and looks like you all are off to a running start :)

I had a successful Monday with my goals and am looking forward to another successful day today.

Wishing everyone a Terrific Tuesday!

Happy Wednesday :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    My Goals This Week

1. 2 workouts this week 0/2
    2. Laundromat
    3. Groceries
    4. Do some meal prep
    5. Finish putting Shower in
    6. Complete computer switch over
    7. Drink 120 oz (or 5 of my bottles) Water daily 0/7

I kept with basic daily needs that I have and projects that need completed..so I think this list will be a good one for me.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMN4OqO3KMItR-fdd6iCX8hP7LYC80b9up91ONAqLl67QpQcZ

So good to be back 100%, I've missed you all so much and have missed the encouragement and enthusiasm and love from each of you in this warm group!

Re-focused on me again...so just remember it's all about me this week Kids! ;oÞ

So many times as Women we forget it IS about us and tend to put others first... time to change that again for me and get back accomplishing what I set out to in the beginning.

Have a Beautiful Week Ladies <3

Checking in:

I'll do some laundry in the morning, picked up some groceries today but just some so I'll hit Trader Joe's later in the week. Picked up some of those adorable cute lil sweet peppers in a bag. I keep seeing them in Kaye's food diary so had to be a copycat!

Think I got plenty of water in...didn't count the bottle but pretty sure I did.
    YAY not sure if you noticed I got the shower put in. hahah I'm still pretty proud of that "All Done!" moment. Still not leaking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Heading to bed now to try and find that hour that's gone missing for some of us!

Night Ladies xo's
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Tuesdays check in

1) Tuesdays - Aqua fit class - 60 minutes - 6:30pm to 7:30pm - Done, but didn't think I would make it as I was REALLY tired after work( fell asleep at dinner time) but got my butt of the couch and went to aqua class and feel much better now.
    2) Tracking and in the Green - 2/7
    47.gif
  • seehe
    edited March 2015
    Options

Diane

How hot does it get?

It gets pretty dang hot- typically around 102-106 late May - mid October but can get as hot as 118. You have to walk your dogs before 7AM before the pavement gets so hot it will burn their paws. Luckily EVERYTHING has air conditioning, there are lots of swimming pools, and the other 6 months are wonderful
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!

1. 3 workouts - 2/3 - got in another walk
    2. Check in everyday - 2 check ins in a row
    3. 10:30 bed time - 1/7 missed this one last night.

Have a great day everyone!
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Keep it going. Nice work everyone and great check ins.

My goals 3/9- 3/15
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 3 days of exercise
    4. 60,000 steps

Tuesday check in
    1. 0/4
    2. 0/3
    3. 0/3
    4. 16,831/60,000
  • Hearts_2015
    Options

Diane

How hot does it get?

It gets pretty dang hot- typically around 102-106 late May - mid October but can get as hot as 118. You have to walk your dogs before 7AM before the pavement gets so hot it will burn their paws. Luckily EVERYTHING has air conditioning, there are lots of swimming pools, and the other 6 months are wonderful

oh my! I better stay in the Midwest where I get all 4 seasons. But I do hear how pretty AZ is :)
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors! Happy Wednesday!

This is just a quick check in for me to say hi. I've been working through some "stuff" recently, and haven't been focusing on anything else really. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and great job on keeping focused on your health and wellness!

I Shall Return!! (Until then, keep up the awesomeness!)
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Walked tonight while kids rode their bikes shins are hurting this week from getting back into running.
    I would miss the seasons I hate winter but love spring flowers budding hot summers and a true fall with all the leaves changing. I suffer through Missouri winters. Today reminded me why it was suddenly just beautiful 70s and birds singing happily while the kids rode their bikes.

Goals
    1 checking in 4/7
    2 C25k 2/3
    3 logging 4/7
This discussion has been closed.