How are we all doing?

Options
mojox2003
mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
Hey just thought id see how were all doing we seem a little thin on the ground this month.

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I really wish we could get more people involved in this group. Seems everybody starts strong and then fizzles out pretty quickly.

I'm in week 16 of my half marathon plan and doing a decent job of maintaining my weight.
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Ye its such a shame isnt it, I wonder if there is any way to pomote the group on the threads would be fab to get more people involved.

Wow week 16 thats amazing im hoping to join a gym at the start of next month when it opens cant wait to get going with a little bit more exercise.
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Right iv gone and put our group on one of the motivation boards so fingers crossed we will get a few more people, May be we should delete the other people on the spread sheet who arnt involved this month,

Does anyone know how to do the spread sheet as im rubbish at these things lol.
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    this group has been going so long now, it's good that we still have ppl in here, I work a lot and I do try and come in here when I get a chance. I'll try to be around more.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    I think this is such a great idea for a group, I hope it becomes more active! You ladies are doing a great job.
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I be been in it for quite a while and it keeps me foussed
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Oops lost part of my post..could each of us put a link and comment to our friends?