Thigh tone

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm doing well with frequently going to the gym and am enjoying this new lifestyle! I wondered if anyone had any good exercises for the upper in thigh, there's just a stubborn bit that won't be toned!!

Replies

• Just115Pounds
    Just115Pounds Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm interested as well! If anyone could help us that would be great! :)
  • ana_lalic
    ana_lalic Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You could try Jillian Michaels Killer buns and thighs dvd ,i have but havent tried it yet. If its anything like her other dvds it will really help you.
  • realharlot
    Options
    Jillian michaels no more trouble zones, Kayla Itsines 12 week program, and lots of squats!
  • Just115Pounds
    Options
    Ana, I am planning on doing the Jillian Michaels Killer Buns and Thighs as well! Are you planning on doing it anytime soon?
  • ana_lalic
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Im currently doing Ripped in 30(after 30 day shred). Im thinking about doing either it or 6 week 6 pack when i finish, not sure yet.
  • Just115Pounds
    Options
    I am doing the 30 Day Shred and the Killer Buns and Thighs right now...I tried the 6 Week 6 Pack and didn't really enjoy the exercises as I wasn't feeling the burn and have no access to weights to make it harder. Good luck, though!
  • ana_lalic
    Options
    Thanks, to you too. The shred will really get you in shape and i experienced some real loss in inches. Very good dvd.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Lots of strength training/bodyweight exercise for your hips and thighs! Squats, lunges stuff like that. Jillian Michael's stuff was helpful to me but the leg exercising in the Nike Training Club app made the biggest difference to me. (I have really flabby thighs) but I saw a loss of inches in just a couple weeks of doing the 15 minute leg workouts. They are also great cardio. NTC is a great app. Ta!
  • AndiJH
    AndiJH Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can borrow some moves from floor/mat pilates too. I've also had good results doing squats and leg lifts, and varying my squat routine to include narrow/wide stances and resistance band exercises. Make your squats harder and use something heavy (water jug, backpack filled with heavy stuff, old laundry detergent bottle filled with water/sand).
    NTC is a great app.
    ^^Agreed!!! My favorite, and you don't need weights or even a gym. I do the leg workouts in front of the TV in my apartment and it's awesome.
    Good luck!

• lizrn2008
    lizrn2008 Posts: 13
    Options
    I wondered if anyone had any good exercises for the upper in thigh, there's just a stubborn bit that won't be toned!!

I like this workout: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=33NHDzKiOUk

She has a ton of other videos too :)
    http://www.samanthaclaytonfitness.com.