OMFG

Options
maoribadger
maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
Received a PM tonight:

Reply Delete Block User «Previous Next» Back To Inbox
Received: March 12, 2015 6:59 pm
Subject: go ahead sexy woman!
Love, love, love the profile pic. It is so arousingly awesome...The blood is rushing to the pants area . So sexy!!

WTAF!

Replies

• KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    From what I understand, particularly with women who lift, this happens rather frequently. I try to stay away from the forums and random insanity.... LMFAO!!!!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    Annnnnnnd......BLOCK

Must like chubby birds. Ive not set foot in the forums in ages im strictly a group girl
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    Ditto on the groups vs. forums... LMFAO And he has good taste to like us chubby birds. There's always more to us than meets the eye! hee hee

Come on, though, in a twisted way, that has to be a compliment, right?
  • maoribadger
    Options
    I guess. Though I have an irrational fear of random axe wielding hill people who disguise themselves as normal people so I mainly go EEP!
  • KnitOrMiss
    Options
    I hear you there. Not a fan of strangers either. Or unfamiliar toilets... Or weirdos - oh, wait...weirdos are usually okay. LOL!
  • maoribadger
    Options
    I generally dont like people. Small ones are ok. Otherwise I prefer my cat. Im a fairly rubbish socialite lol
  • PatrickB_87
    PatrickB_87 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    You can change your profile privacy to friends only, thought should stop none friends from sending messages.
  • KnitOrMiss
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @RatPat13‌ I totally did not know that!!! Thanks.