Replies

• Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a butt.
  • Curlychip
    Curlychip Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    :smiley: Yep, too much fat but not short of proper butt!
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I don't think crossfit is good for fat loss. There is no way you can eat at a deficit and rock up to crossfit and perform well in a workout...been there done that, I was a wreck! I actually found a photo of me from a year ago when I was doing solely bodybuilding and HIIT and I started crossfit 6 months ago and took a photo this morning.

bbq69xyauctj.jpg

Left is last April and right is this morning. Big difference! I went from 62kgs to 67/68kgs. I have more body fat but a buttload more muscle!! Its a compromise. Its way better to put on muscle and smash workouts then be dragging yourself to a workout and probably not even losing fat.

Eat more then 1800 calories! :smile:
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @ashleearoha... more fat... huh???

After being around CrossFit woman for the last 8 months at 4 different Boxes I think CrossFit women look amazing! I prefer healthy and strong over any skinny model!

That goes for guys too, don't want to come off as a sexist or something.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    ^this
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Aviation21 wrote: »

After being around CrossFit woman for the last 8 months at 4 different Boxes I think CrossFit women look amazing! I prefer healthy and strong over any skinny model!

Haha I think because I am bigger in general I notice my body fat percentage more then I did before but in the photo from last year I could never see abs...I have some abs now lol

I agree with crossfit guys and gals being more attractive specimens in general :p totally unbiased.

• Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I've been getting quite angry with the internet a-holes who have been commenting on Facebook/Youtube etc. about the women doing the live Open workouts being "too big" or "too muscular" or in one comment "gross".

Yeah, because Julie Foucher has worked so hard and achieved so much just so she can be attractive to pricks like them... SMH
  • kozinskey
    kozinskey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    ^^ I love this comment and I love your profile picture
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Inkratlet wrote: »
    I've been getting quite angry with the internet a-holes who have been commenting on Facebook/Youtube etc. about the women doing the live Open workouts being "too big" or "too muscular" or in one comment "gross".

Yeah, because Julie Foucher has worked so hard and achieved so much just so she can be attractive to pricks like them... SMH

+1
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Inkratlet wrote: »

It speaks more to their own insecurities than anythign else. The truth is they don't want to date a woman who is physically stronger and/or more capable than they are.
  • paultassy
    paultassy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I didn't change clothes sizes either. A lot of that had to do with my powerlifting though. All my pants have grown too large in the waist and too small in the quads. So I wear the same size but nothing fits right. ;)

Me too. Especially my scrubs I work in.
  • paultassy
    paultassy Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Aviation21 wrote: »

Awwwww