10 months later, no regrets

Options

Been feeling kinda down because I've been on a stall for over a month, but when I look at my before and afters it reminds me of how far I've come. I now realize the only way to get to my 185 pound goal is going to be through the gym. My diet has been very disciplined and I have fully embraced clean eating. I don't feel like I've deprived myself of anything and feel great.

6rvocgzpo1tf.jpg

Replies

• SweetJulyRoses
    SweetJulyRoses Posts: 39
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You're doing amazing! Wow! Stalls suck for sure, I'm in one now too, but your results are stellar! It's SO understandable to feel down, but those nagging thoughts that make us feel down can't stand up to the truth that your pictures speak! Great job!!!
  • klcovington
    klcovington Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look great and you can see a big difference in the pictures! Hang in there and go with what you know and you will get past the stall. Add in some exercise to help tone and boost metabolism. Best wishes!!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You have come so far and have done an amazing job! Stalls can be frustrating, but it's good to look at the big picture and how far you have come. You've got this :)
  • readallday
    readallday Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    A huge difference in only 10 months! You'll get to where you want to be.
  • 5BeautifulDays
    5BeautifulDays Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job! You've got this. :)
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Oh MY WORD!!! what a tremendous amount of progress!! SUPER!!
  • cutty805
    cutty805 Posts: 54
    Options
    You're doing amazing! Wow! Stalls suck for sure, I'm in one now too, but your results are stellar! It's SO understandable to feel down, but those nagging thoughts that make us feel down can't stand up to the truth that your pictures speak! Great job!!!

Thank you for the support!
  • cutty805
    Options
    You look great and you can see a big difference in the pictures! Hang in there and go with what you know and you will get past the stall. Add in some exercise to help tone and boost metabolism. Best wishes!!

Thank you! Gonna get my butt to the gym and get to goal!
  • cutty805
    Options
    A huge difference in only 10 months! You'll get to where you want to be.

Thank you! your progress is awesome as well!
  • cutty805
    Options
    You've done a great job! You've got this. :)

Thank you!!!
  • cutty805
    Options
    Thaeda wrote: »
    Oh MY WORD!!! what a tremendous amount of progress!! SUPER!!

Thank you! you guys give me the encouraging words i needed!
  • ac7nj
    ac7nj Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good job, and I have no doubt that you will be successful at the gym.