Need buddies

mel1954
mel1954 Posts: 12 Member
Have been struggling trying to get back on track for a while now, looking for some buddies so we can help each other on the way.

Replies

• MaryT9277
    MaryT9277 Posts: 23
    Hi Mel, sent you a request. Its hard going isn't it I never seem to have enough time!
  • jellybeans13
    jellybeans13 Posts: 17 Member
    I have sent you a request as well. Anyone else is also free to add me- I am trying to log everything everyday and my diary/profile is visible to friends :)
  • cabbagesoup10
    cabbagesoup10 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Mel, I have sent a request. :)
  • ninjabearhug
    ninjabearhug Posts: 3 Member
    Sent a request, I'm new to this too, not worked out or eaten healthy for a long time, so could do with some friends on my timeline to help out with motivation! Sent you one too jellybeans :)
  • SamanthaFay1970
    SamanthaFay1970 Posts: 8 Member
    I have been doing this since January and have lost 10lb. Most of my group I belong to or friends are American be nice to have some English Buddies. Feel free to add me
  • Lisa_M_8
    Lisa_M_8 Posts: 20 Member
    I've sent you a request too. I've been back on MFP since jan after having another baby in October so far I've lost 25lb. My diary is open to friends and I log everyday tho this week has been awful!! Ha!
  • FlissCT
    FlissCT Posts: 9 Member
    I'm happy to be added too, my diary is open to friends and I log most days. Just started running too
  • timetogetfitter
    timetogetfitter Posts: 26 Member
    Hi all, I will be 40 in may and am hoping to have lost at least a stone before my mot at the drs, would be great to add some English friends good luck everyone :)
  • Hey, im new to MFP n looking for buddies to go through this journey with just add me :)
  • denvoyager
    denvoyager Posts: 30 Member
    I think I sent a request ! Keep it going, though!
  • Pixiemite
    Pixiemite Posts: 20 Member
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm 42, married with 2 kids and 2 stepkids. Living in East Devon, but originally from Berkshire. I've been attending Slimming World for 4 weeks. I've just started this app. I'm disabled due to a chronic hip problem, so I struggle to do much exercise. Looking to make new friends for support and encouragement.
    Best Wishes,
    Nicky
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Add me people 31 from manchester
  • hey guys and girls im pretty new to this im 26 and hoping to lose around 16kg happy to accept new friends and happy to swap ideas and inspiration stories
  • skippetdog
    skippetdog Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there! I've been on mfp since January and added a lot of people at the start of the year but recently they've been dropping like flies and no longer logging in! I have an open diary and will add any UKers :)
  • Lyrical2015
    Lyrical2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey everyone, also looking for friends in the UK to go through this with, started here beginning of March & aiming to lose about 50lbs but due to lack of exercise & home life not finding it easy so need the inspiration/motivation, diary open to friends :) .
  • TheManFromHants
    TheManFromHants Posts: 149 Member
    morning folks, if you're looking for support and motivation, feel free to add me :)
  • MonsoonStorm
    MonsoonStorm Posts: 371 Member
    Morning! Diary is open and figured this would be a good way to bring about some accountability, harder to come up with excuses when there's more than you that sees the outcome!

Feel free to add me :)
  • paisleypickle
    paisleypickle Posts: 14 Member
    Hi Mel. I've sent you a friend request but everyone else - feel free to add me!
  • Just looking to stay healthy and in a little better shape ;)

Feel free to add as you wish!
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 41 Member
    I've been on and off mfp for ages, back on and hoping to stick with it this time, have sent out some requests but feel free to add me.