Talk girls!! Seeking new MFP friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• mspattylo
    mspattylo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and looking to tone up and lose a couple pounds in the process.
    I'll send request maybe we can help keep each other motivated and accountable :)
  • rialucia82
    rialucia82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me! Add me!
  • SunflowerCutie
    SunflowerCutie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me too if you want =)
  • ChristophHewett
    ChristophHewett Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm a 6'7" guy who been progressing well for the last few years. In 2015 I want to punch through my plateau and the get the physique of my fitness hero Wladimir Klitschko. The great thing about MFP is the super supportive community. I love helping people reach their goals and appreciate people who are willing to push me when needed. Cheers.
  • CoastieGMWife
    Options
    Hello again :) I'm returning after a year or so break during my first pregnancy. My DD is 7 months old now, and I'm still 20 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight. So I'm looking for new friends to help motivate each other. (I'm 5'11 and 30) B)
  • liuthail
    liuthail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love new tall friends to compare with. 6'0" currently 237, started at 270 and my goal weight is 180. Please add. :)
  • ckkh
    ckkh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free top add me! I'm 5'10. I lost 50 lbs using MFP 4 years ago… and now 10 have crept back on so I am back at it again :) Looking for some support as well, feel free to add me
  • dbradyphd
    Options
    I'm, 35, 5'9 and I want to lose 80 lbs. I want to be fit again and have my energy back. I love to cook and eat tasty foods, and I want to make sure I lose weight without sacrificing nutrition and quality. In other words I'm looking to increase vegetable and lean protein intake and moderate my portions. Feel free to add me!
  • kippybee73
    Options
    Hello! I'm 41, 5'10" and need to lose about 50 lbs. This is my second attempt. Last winter I lost half of it and then gained it back again. I want to drop this weight for good! If you add me as a friend, pls send a message advising where you saw my post.
  • Mech9
    Mech9 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    24, 5'10", 60 lbs left to lose. And I want to be as strong as an ox with chun li thighs and a bum that could kill a man.

I'm not crazy I swear. lol. Anybody feel free to add me.
  • JoshMaz
    JoshMaz Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    When anyone comments on my height I remind them that I'm only 4'27"... it gets a lot of puzzled looks and smiles. When I'm not working or taking care of the family I'm usually riding my bicycle(s), playing games on the PC, or doing some freelance photography. Feel free to add me and share a little motivation.
  • laydeejamz
    laydeejamz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    6ft4 260lbs want to lose 60lbs feel free to add me :)
  • bevlington
    Options
    Hey All!

I've been on MFP for a while. Was very up & down with my weight loss journey initially but managed to pretty much crack it over the course of 2013/14.

Still a little way to go and exercise regimes have slipped of late. Looking for fellow tall girls for mutual support & motivation!

Height: 5'11
    SW: 241lbs
    CW: 183lbs
    GW: 170lbs

Feel free to add me. I'll do my best to help you on your journey
  • JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I would love some new friends! I'm 5'10 and while I have a lot to lose I try to take it 20 lbs at a time. Almost to my first 20! I'm 43 and live in Texas.
  • cindyosu01
    cindyosu01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 ish in ohio. Need tall girl motivation! So frustrated, Tried WW points again but again getting very discouraged with the slow loss/gain. I have decided to now track with MFP. I think it may be more accurate. I have fought my weight my whole life. Lost about 40lbs in my teens and have resonably kept it off but it gets exhausting. Sorry just in a mood
  • cwoodside1976
    cwoodside1976 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    5'11" here too! Would love other tall girl MFP buddies-esp those w/open diaries. Am always looking for new food ideas and also would be helpful to see calorie goals over other tall girls! I try to eat clean as often as I can...but am not always perfect! I have a 30 day streak going so far this time around...so far...

Anyone please feel free to add me!
  • Natataliee
    Natataliee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and I only want to lose about 10-15 but I'm so very interested in making some tall girl fitness friends :) anyone can add me!
  • Rmazula
    Rmazula Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Would love to make some MFP Friends. I am 5'10", currently 192 lbs. When I started MFP a while ago I was 210. In May of this year I was 182 which I felt really good about; then some really crappy life circumstances happened and I gained 10 pounds. But I am back! And looking to make a change :smile: Feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends.