Greek yogurt cheesecake

Options
murphyraven
murphyraven Posts: 163 Member
I bought a giant tub of plain greek yogurt to try to try and up my protein. 6 oz is 17g of protein, although I can normally only eat about 3oz at a time. Yesterday I tried adding a few teaspoons on sugar free cheesecake pudding mix into the yogurt. OMGOSH! It tastes so so so close to cheesecake filling! Even my husband and roommate agree. This totally changes dessert for me. I am going to try other sugar free puddings and jello powders in my greek yogurt. So happy to be finding ways to treat myself in a healthier manner.

Replies

• momsnewride
    momsnewride Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy. I'll have to give it a try too. Thanks!
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. This sounds yummy! Cheese cake is my favorite.
  • thin2be2013
    thin2be2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ooooooo that sounds really good... I am going to have to try that. I have added SF pudding powder to my shakes in the blender before and that is really good too...also helps make it thick. Great idea about the yogurt.. Thanks!!
  • seaghdha1072
    seaghdha1072 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I am going to try this! Plus sometimes Greek yogurt is very tart tasting.
  • boomerkae
    boomerkae Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Try protein powder! I use the vanilla triple zero by oikos, which is about 17g of protein, then add maybe 1/2 scoop of choc protein powder. I'm getting close to 30g of protein in one tub of yogurt. Sometimes I can add 1-2 small strawberries diced.