Syncing problems

Options
MZSTEF4U
MZSTEF4U Posts: 16 Member
I am new to the UP24 and have tried resolving this with jawbone and they can't help. My steps are synching but not my food. I have a Note 4. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    When you connect your accounts, aggregate meal data & water only syncs one way—from MFP to UP.
  • b_morales1
    Options
    My app was working until today. Now I can't get MFP to connect to Jawbone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps. Please help, my food is not transferring, and I did not change anything!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    Contact customer service at both MFP & Jawbone.
  • Dragon303
    Dragon303 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue today. Strangely, the Jawbone app is still sending steps to MFP but MFP isn't sending any calorie data to Jawbone. It worked yesterday...maybe a server is down?
  • altogirl2
    altogirl2 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There's a forum at jawbone.com that might help. When mine stopped working I did several things. Rebooting my phone worked for awhile. I also installed and then reinstalled the latest firmware update (available on the website) and that did the trick. It's been working fine for about 3 weeks now (knock on wood)!
  • gmbonafilia
    gmbonafilia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As if this morning, mine is still not syncing. Seems like a similar problem for all of us. Steps are going to MFP from UP but the meal diary is not going from MFP to UP. It was working fine up until about 9:00am EDT (New York) Saturday 3/14. Is there a way to contact technical support?
  • gooner20
    gooner20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mine is doing the same up24 iphone5
  • Dragon303
    Dragon303 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    As if this morning, mine is still not syncing. Seems like a similar problem for all of us. Steps are going to MFP from UP but the meal diary is not going from MFP to UP. It was working fine up until about 9:00am EDT (New York) Saturday 3/14. Is there a way to contact technical support?

Yep- you can contact support for both apps (that's what I did last night - waiting for a response.). On the MyFitnessPal website, click Help and then you should find a link to email support. I'm the Jawbone app, click Help and Settings, then Help, and then Email Support.

• Lauracharder
    Lauracharder Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Mine too!
  • gmbonafilia
    gmbonafilia Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It started working just a few minutes ago for me. Even went back and corrected yesterday.
  • lara_maccrimmon
    lara_maccrimmon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Check your privacy settings on your diary on the web version of mfp. This happened to me & then I changed the diary settings to public & all fixed.