Daily report 2015-03-15

Options
lsabeIIe
lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
edited March 2015 in Social Groups
Hi everybody,

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Yesterday, I bought some good food for the week but it was a rest day.

Today, I have great plans for me and my boyfriend, I want to build with him a little strength training program.

For me, probably some strength and yoga today !

I see you later !

Replies

• SRJennings
    SRJennings Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    We are having another wonderful weekend. We were able to see the concert that ended my son's music festival yesterday. And spend some quality time with my husband/love of my life. I also managed to stairmaster and do some light weights.

Today is a rest day for me. This is mostly due to family scheduling. But it is always good to have one day a week to just walk.

On a super happy note. My best friend, who had been struggling terribly with her weight for the last two months, is now having wonderful success because we realized that her body was not responding to all of the dieting and exercise because of inflammation that is being caused by gluten and lactose. She is so happy! And I am so happy and incredibly relieved!
    Best to you all,
    Susan
  • lsabeIIe
    lsabeIIe Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Hey Susan,

I'm happy to see you have a nice weekend and also happy for your friend ! :D

Today I did:

-15 minutes strength
    -20 miuntes yoga

The scale isn't kind to me theses days. I try not to worry about it since I'm moving my butt and eating alright. What else can I do... :D
  • scrapbookingtm
    scrapbookingtm Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from both of you. What a great thing to find out why diet and exercise isn't working for your friend. I hope this is the beginning of a new happy journey for her. Glad everyone is still motivated and moving. Keep moving a doing what you know is good for you and everything will work out.

I had a glorious day. Spent almost 6 hours hiking to Grandeur Peak. It's one of my favorite hikes because dogs are allowed and odd days are no leash days. It makes him so happy! (he's asleep now!) I feel great (but a bit sweaty lol) Next is a soak in the jacuzzi.

Have a great evening everyone.

The only place success comes before work is the dictionary.

Alisa
  • rissavanwey
    Options
    Hello lovelies!! So glad you all had awesome weekends. Walked a million miles while shopping with the boytoy yesterday, and was a bum today. We have his daughter with us for spring break this week, so I'm off my temp job but will be running amok (she's 6).

Hope everyone has an amazing week!