Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 3/15 - 3/21 (2015)

Options
Hearts_2015
Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
In the weekly Warrior Mini-Goal Challenge focus on your short term goals.

Focusing on one week at a time, when the big picture seems too overwhelming. Small changes can bring on big results!!

Choose one or more things you want to work on for just this week. Don't set it too high or unreachable!!

Please, make sure your week works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!

You can reach your main goal if you break it into small actionable steps. It could be as easy as 1-2-3!

1) Choose something you know you can do easily.
2) Add more difficult tasks to your plan.
3) These small steps will get you started, motivated & help build routine for long term success!!

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week, or a get back on track week?

Check in often, have a great week and do the best you can! B)<3

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Going to share something I read on an Intro thread on MFP:

"Don't feel ashamed for your body! We're all here because we want to lose some weight, but it doesn't mean that you can't love your body how it is now.

All bodies are good bodies and regardless of your weight, you deserve to love how you look. It makes dieting a whole lot easier to be able to look at yourself in the mirror after a bad weigh-in and think, well I'm still cute.

I always gave up before, and it's been almost a month I've been sticking to exercise/dieting. The difference for me is that I'm not angry at myself if the scale goes up, I just focus on getting better.

Regardless of my weight for that day, I deserve to love myself and enjoy myself before, during, and after this whole process. Wishing you luck on your journey! <3 "

http:////community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/31158831#Comment_31158831 shannonbun

I thought this was beautiful, inspiring and a pretty cool post with her having been here only a month.
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Love that. It is something that I struggle with.

Goals for week of 3/16 to 3/22
    1. Exercise 3 times. 1/3 got up early and started my C25K again.
    2. Take my diet pill daily. 1/7
    3. Drink at least 64oz of water daily. 0/7

Not a goal yet but I need to work on logging all my food.

Have a great week warriors!!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    grrrrr! Where's my post???! I had written out my goals and ....ohhhhhh so frustrating! :(

This much be a glitch if this is happening so many times to us. No fun to sit and write things out and then next time you look they're gone. For awhile I was thinking I must have forgotten to click reply but every time? lol

I really liked my goals too. :( Um, now to figure them all out again..

I PM'd Olivia and let her know... perhaps it's a glitch? I've read others posts and yet they are gone later.. so they must have been there at one time since I read them. LOL

Wondered if it was an app glitch but I don't use the app.

Thoughts?
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I hope we all have a great week. Spring starts this weekend. the last week has been a relief from cold weather and gives me new resolve.

Hearts- thanks for getting us started. love your posts and the inspiring things you find. hope you can remember your goals. sorry you lost your posts. last week you did well with your goals. have a great week.

lananita- great goals. keep up the good work from last week.

My goals 3/16- 3/22
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 4 days of exercise
    4. 65,000 steps

• Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My Goals This Week *my non-invisible goals*

2 workouts this week 0/2
    Groceries - just need to get a few more things but can't seem to get there. LOL (guess it's become a goal now)
    Drink 5 of my water bottles daily 0/7
    Bed by 10pm latest...wanna get it earlier..need to work down to that again.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMN4OqO3KMItR-fdd6iCX8hP7LYC80b9up91ONAqLl67QpQcZ

This week is gonna be AWESOME for us all..I just know it!

• Hearts_2015
    Options
    fd7737e813001a9bc1d8603c17fd2247.jpg
  • Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Happy mini-goal week everyone,

ForestRose - Spring is indeed approaching. I have been hibernating! Hurray to Spring renewal and springing forward.

On Saturday I had a good training session with a personal trainer, but I am very sore now. Am suffering from delayed onset muscle soreness - DOMS. I want to workout with what she taught me but am too achey! So I will get in a cardio workout at lunch. Something to take my mind off work and watch my netflix show off my phone.

Goals this week:
    1) track
    2) 3 for real workouts!
    3) no alcohol this week
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Happy Monday! Great to see people adding goals!
    Here are mine for the week
    1. 3 workout
    2. Check in everyday
    3. 10:30 bed time
    4. Weekend goal - done neglect MFP over the weekend!

Here we go!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    So good to see Everybody!! Yes... Spring is Coming!!
    5.gif
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies.
    How is everyone today? It is nice to finally get back to a routine as I was away for a couple of weeks. Spring is here and looking forward to getting the yard cleaned up and planning my vegetable and flower gardens.

My Goals for this week
    1) Exercise - 3 days
    2) Food - in the Green - 5 days
    3) Weight - Lose 2lbs
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    I was just reading a blog about treating ourselves kindly.... kinder than we treat a good friend.

I don't do that too well yet, do you? I wanna work on it though as I know it's an important step in being successful in getting healthier, mentally, emotionally and physically! <3

il_570xN.307855422.jpg
  • Lost_it
    Options
    Check in- Monday
    1) Exercise - 3 days- 1/3
    2) Food - in the Green - 5 days - 1/5
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Happy Tuesday everyone!

Monday check in:
    1. 3 workout - 1/3 Got in a nice walk in during lunch, took advantage of the beautiful day
    2. Check in everyday - 1/7
    3. 10:30 bed time 0/7 - I got wrapped up in my knitting and it went from 10:00 to 1:00 in the blink of an eye.

Have a great one everyone!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My Goals This Week *my non-invisible goals*

2 workouts this week 0/2
    Groceries - Done
    Drink 5 of my water bottles daily 2/7
    Bed by 10pm latest...wanna get it earlier..need to work down to that again. :( 0/7

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFMN4OqO3KMItR-fdd6iCX8hP7LYC80b9up91ONAqLl67QpQcZ

I will do better tonight on the bedtime. I have no great reasons for staying up late, nothing productive is happening. Catching up on 'Justified' is probably not a valid reason.

Happy Tues my friends :)
    Hearts <3
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Goals
    1 checking in 1/7
    2 C25k 0/3
    3 logging 3/7
  • forestrose910
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! I am off to a slow start but the week is still young. we have time to work on our goals. Are you with me?

Hearts- keep working on that sleep goal. doing well with your water and already did the grocery goal. I know you can keep working on it. You deserve the best.

Krispage- great job with your logging. I know you can get to the C25K goal. just take it one day at a time and you can make smart choices for yourself.

Mak- great to see you started off the week well with your walk. I know you can get the other two in this week. keep working on that sleep goal. have a great day.

lostit- good goals and a good start to this week. keep it going. you can do this.

Julie- great goals. I hope you were able to work through the soreness from the trainer workout. I know you can keep going with that. Hope your tracking is going well, Remember no need to be perfect just keep working on things.

chocolatekiss- so glad that the weekend went so well. you deserve the happy things in life. great job with your goals last week.

dysmart- last week you had a great finish with your green days. I know that the vitamins and workouts will increase. good luck this week.

Susan- I hope that you are not having to deal with your back spasms and sinus issues. Have a great week and keep going. just one healthy choice at a time.

philosohoe- so nice of you to do a quick check in last week. take care of yourself and we look forward to you joining us when you are ready.

My goals 3/16- 3/22
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 4 days of exercise
    4. 65,000 steps

Monday-Tuesday check in
    1. 2/4
    2. 2/3
    3. 1/4
    4. 10,761/65,000
  • MAK_01
    Options
    Happy wednesda!

Tuesday check in:
    1. 3 workout - 1/3 - planning one for this evening.
    2. Check in everyday - 2/7
    3. 10:30 bed time 1/7 - and I'm feeling very rested!
  • Lost_it
    Options
    Tuesday check on Wednesday

2) Food - in the Green - 5 days - 2/5

• Lost_it
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    2) Food - in the Green - 5 days - 3/5
  • forestrose910
    Options
    79.gif

Happy Thursday, Everyone! Spring will start tomorrow. Can't wait. Have a great day!

023.gif 6.gif

My goals 3/16- 3/22
    1. Log 4 days
    2. Green 3 days
    3. 4 days of exercise
    4. 65,000 steps

Wednesday check in
    1. 3/4
    2. 3/3
    3. 1/4
    4. 19,667/65,000
This discussion has been closed.