Day 65: 3/16/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

I hit my goals this weekend. It was tough since I was at my in laws and those people like to eat! It's a lot of practice saying "no thank you" and sticking to it. But I did it!

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. 2.5 mile run

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Had a fantastic weekend. Yesterday was only over 45 calories. Quite tired and little sore today so will have an easier day I think.

Todays goals:
    stay within calories
    light 30 min workout
    morning workout - complete
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning !!!
    It's Monday and it's going to hurt in all the good places!!!! Feeling great and excited for this week and I'm looking forward to seeing how my weekly routine works out!!!
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Today's goals: sleep better, stay within calories, bring lunch (done, although it's not clear I'll be able to eat it today, as I may have to go out for work), weights workout.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Reached 190 pounds for a brief moment then jumped up to 193 pounds, feel better this morning weigh in at 192,but was hoping for more, so want to see 180's.

Leaving for Vacation at the end of the week and going to try really hard to break out of the 190's. Packing healthy snacks and going to try really hard to make the right decisions while away. :D
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Met my goals yesterday except for eating ice cream twice. Watching Parenthood always makes me want ice cream. But I think I pulled it off thanks to my 1000 yard swim.

Goals for today:
    1. 1500 yard swim
    2. Water
    3. Stay under calories
    4. Get close to 10,000 steps
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Have not been doing well on calories this past couple of weeks. Steps have been gotten. As the weather gets nicer I will be drinking more water. As spring starts on the 20, I have decided that that will to my new start day.(As I have really been bad) Hoping to get close to my weight loss goal by the end of this challenge.