Replies

• barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Goals for this week
    1. Long walk x1
    2. Swim twice
    3. Bike twice
    4. Walk after work x 3
    5. Figure out crazy work shift backup plan for eating without any breaks ( no food breaks leads to terrible eating afterwards)
    6. Stay under calories and carbsc77kndsuy2yn.jpg

Got long walk in! Made under calories 5/7 last week.
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Gorgeous photo Barb, where is that? Florida? It's just starting to get warm up here in MD. I've started biking the 6 miles (12 round trip) to work now that it's warmer and we have more sunlight. I love biking, but I have to bike on some pretty sketchy roads to get to work - so I've gotten a safety vest in addition to my many lights! :)

I've been going to the gym, and biking...and gaining weight :( I'm hoping it's just water from the increased activity. We'll see soon enough! 6 months and 15 lbs till my wedding!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Yes ChiaGnome..Florida.... I live 2.5 miles from this protected cove....an urban walk to the bay.

192 days or 27 weeks to my first triathlon in years....weight goal to be down to running weight.....40 to go....
  • 2014june
    2014june Posts: 115 Member
    Goals this week are
    50,000 steps by the end of the week and to drink over 6 pints of water a day
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    I ate so horribly this weekend. My stomach is not happy about my choices so the rest of the week will be making up for last weekend before Saturdays beer festival that a group of us are going to.

This weeks goals are
    1. run 3 days
    2. drink 10 glasses of water
    3. go to bed by 10pm (I have not been getting nearly enough sleep)
  • JreedyJanelle
    JreedyJanelle Posts: 645 Member
    My goals are to get to 5000 calories burned from exercise this week,
    Drink Water,
    Drink more water
    Focus
  • MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    My goals for this week are
    1) get 16k steps per day
    2) drink tons of water
    3) don't drink any wine
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member
    Did not lose any weight last week due to poor food choices but I did play in the pool with grandkids. This week I am planning my meals. I already made a menu and did the grocery shopping. I should be set for this week.

My goals:
    1. No fast food
    2. One diet drink per day, drink water
    3. Burn calories by hooping everyday
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Yes ChiaGnome..Florida.... I live 2.5 miles from this protected cove....an urban walk to the bay.

192 days or 27 weeks to my first triathlon in years....weight goal to be down to running weight.....40 to go....

Beautiful!

I am also planning to do triathlons for the first time in years this year. I am officially signed up for one in July, but I think my first may be on May 16--trying to make a decision on that this week.
  • lemurcat12
    Goals this week are to get focused on trying to lose again. Nice, accurate logging, and stick to my calories every day, so I can figure out if I need to lower them. Also, now that my panic about the half marathon on Saturday is over get back to my regular training program and try to start some morning workouts again (no dice yesterday or today).
  • balletgirl77
    balletgirl77 Posts: 61 Member
    Goals for this week
    I) track everything
    II) stay under calorie goal
    III) exercise for at least 30 mins everyday
    IV) keep up this new skincare routine I am trying out
  • JreedyJanelle
    I am on track to burn 5509 in exercise this week. Woot woot.
  • jrortega1912
    jrortega1912 Posts: 315 Member

Super, Go for that burn!
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member

Amazing! Way to go.

This isnt going to be a good week for me. I have been slacking on logging, snacking on things I know I shouldnt and last night I stopped to get some St Joseph's Day pastries (Sfingi di San Giuseppe). But I was explaining them to a friend the day before so I was craving them. Its a once a year treat and I got both the cannoli filled and the vanilla pasty cream ones from a local bakery. I only had half of each :)
  • lemurcat12

Woot!
  • lemurcat12
    I always make room for traditional holiday pastries, SilverStormi, and it sounds like you kept it reasonable anyway, yum!
  • JreedyJanelle
    Since it is once a year pastry treats can be ok. Tonight I am going to do group step class! I may be losing slow but my pants are so loose! Almost time to go down a size!