MAD ABS MARCH BEGINS!

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello, everyone! It is March 1st and that means that the first month long challenge begins today! I hope everyone is as excited as I am. If you haven't joined yet or are curious about entering click the Mad Abs March event on the right side.

You don't have to join but I say the more the merrier! I wish everyone luck and I want to be updated on everyone's progress!

GOOD LUCK!!!! WE CAN DO THIS!

Replies

• unicornsandlolypops
    Options
    Will do it with my workout this morning :smiley:
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    March Madness has begun:))
  • Auna37
    Options
    I have never had to do a side plank before this and it is rather hard to do!
  • mspyoung
    mspyoung Posts: 1
    Options
    Push ups are my challenge. I was able to complete 10 for day 1 but I'm nervous about today. Good luck everyone!
  • kduckworth817
    Options
    I just started today, so what is the MadAb challange?
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    It's a challenge "event" on this group's main page. Feel free to join in :)
  • Alritala
    Alritala Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined this group and am totally accepting this challenge! Did a few last night before seeing the challenge!
    I am now past the year mark from having my daughter and the excuses have run out! I'm ready to see changes :)
  • claudiahafer27
    claudiahafer27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined...first day done!!
  • debinewb1
    debinewb1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Whew, planks are tough-- just think how easy they'll be by the end of the month:))
  • Auna37
    Options
    The planks are tough and I can't wait to see the change at the end of the month!
  • Auna37
    Options
    So....DON'T do what I did. I missed a couple days due to a hectic schedule and So I thought...Oh! I'll just mash them all together and do 3 days at once! Lemme just say oooowwwwwwww.

Do not miss it if you don't have to (slowly dies).
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Haha. If I miss I'll just start on the day i'm on :)
  • cchonka
    cchonka Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hope you have more of these. I'm a little late for March. So hopefully next month. :)
  • taurb
    taurb Posts: 1
    Options
    Im new and a little lost. I was wondering if i join in the ab march or even start it from the begining tomorrow but was looking for the exercise sheet and cant find it. Help please :-D
  • 2ledbetter
    2ledbetter Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday on the abs challenge, I can't find the exercise sheet either? Could it be because I'm using my phone?
  • Auna37
    Options
    The exercise sheet is on the event tab. But I will put it here too.
    ja4atydc4y0z.jpg