Off Days

Options
since the group started, I have been pretty positive with my eating and exercising. Friday was an off day. Had an 8 hour day in a classroom. Although I learned, I started off with one of my old habits. A breakfast burrito at Carl's Jr. Diet went that way, it felt, for the rest of the day. Was back "on" on Saturday.

Replies

• jwags2124
    jwags2124 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glad you're back on track Brekk. We're going to have days like this, as you know, weight loss can be a roller coaster especially at the start of this ride. We're building consistent health behaviors and everything can't change at the snap of your fingers. Keep with it and just have more good days then bad ones....you'll get there.
  • HeatherGeile
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel Brekk. I was in meetings all day on Friday and did not have the greatest eating habits. Then to top it off I went to a birthday party for my daughter at night. Chocolate cake anyone? The important thing is you jumped back on track on Saturday!
  • DixieD0928
    DixieD0928 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I had an off weekend and the scale showed it on Monday, but I'm back on it today. Someone brought a green velvet cake for clinic today (I work in one of the SLHS clinics) and it's just red velvet cake with green food coloring instead of red. People are eating it for breakfast. In the past, I would've had a piece because you know, cake. But today I knew that it wouldn't make me feel good. I'm really astonished by how much better I'm already feeling since starting this diet. So knowing that cake for breakfast would make me feel lethargic the entire day makes it much easier to keep away from it.