mom trying to set healthy example

Options
lil_lawyer3
lil_lawyer3 Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone. I'm a mom of two beautiful kids (both are under 2 years of age). I'm trying to loose about 40 pounds and set healthy habits in my kids. Both sides of family are short and large (mostly the women) I'm trying to beat the odds. I'm looking for motivation cause I'm not getting much at home. Thanks!

Replies

• lsb11
    lsb11 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This website is definitely a good place to start, if you're consistent about logging your food and exercise it really holds you accountable :) Your kids are adorable.
  • CoachKerriG
    CoachKerriG Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I'm right there with you @lil_lawyer3. I started on my personal journey to a healthier me 2.5 years ago, and I'm taking my hubby and (now 5) kiddo along! It was a struggle at first to get my hubby on board, but he saw how my happiness improved as I got healthier, and respected what I was doing for me and our little guy!!! Give the family time to come around...but maintain her perseverance!!! You GOT this!!
  • kimtober
    kimtober Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Same here! I've been logging and trying to gradually make healthier choices for the last year now and it's been great. My kids are 3 and 1 and I figure now is the time to get them to enjoy healthy foods. My husband might take a little more work