Day 69: 3/20/15

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
It's Spring!!!

Don't forget to weigh in either today or tomorrow for milestone 7!

Had a good day yesterday. I hit my step goal, but didn't finish my workout goal. That's ok. I was exhausted and stuffed to the gills from dinner. We ate way too much food!! It was delicious, but I'm really glad to be back at it today. Feeling bloated and ugh.

Goals for today
1. stay within calories
2. 10,000 steps
3. swim & do the strength training I should have done yesterday

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Danelutza – In answer to your question yesterday – I always eat after my morning workout. Just works for me, as I generally am out the door 5am – 6:00am and only work out 1 hour.

Today I left the house around 5:30 am - burned 417 calories doing 75 minutes of cardio exercises; then drove to my daughters house to get my grandson on the bus and then home for a breakfast of Simply Balanced - Frozen Organic Peaches, 0.33 Cup; Jimmy Dean - Fully Cooked Turkey Sausage Patty: Garden Lites - Spinach Souffle, 7 oz.; Sugar Free Syrup (12g); Olivio - Butter Spray, 2 Spray - Calories 213 :)
    -
    Happy 1st day of Spring everyone – we are expecting snow later…argh! Sunday forecast is for lows in the teens and a high of 22-24F. :'(
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!!
    Sorry about the weather forecast NikonPal. I'm actually pretty happy to hear you're doing your cardio in a fasted state, that's ideal !!! When there is no immediate glucose available from food, the body burns fat :) it's actually a great fatloss method!!! I try to duplicate that effect by doing my cardio after lifting heavy and depleting my glycogen :) way to go!!!!
    SingRunTing nicely done making it past the birthday!!!
    My plans for today involve groceries and a nice gym sesion :) with my hubby's birthday on Tuesday, I have a weekend of baking ahead of me and hopefully things will all turn out great scale wise :)
    Have a fabulous Friday everyone!!!!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Happy 1st day of spring!! We got 5 cms of snow last night after it was all gone..booo. But it will be gone soon so I won't fret. Plus I leave Monday for Mexico so I don't care. Lol
    Busy day today running around and meeting my son for lunch.
    Did strength training this morning and that will likely be it for the day.
  • krp97
    krp97 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't good food wise and I didn't exercise due to being seriously sore from baseball Wednesday.

Goals for today:
    1. Say within calories
    2. Light exercise(still really sore)
    3. Water water water!
    4. Laundry
    5. Homework

Good luck everyone!
  • justdebbie1
    justdebbie1 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Today starts a band new weight loss plan. Much like my old one
    My goals for today are,
    Post something everyday in the discussions here.
    Get at least 10,000 steps hoping for more but not less.
    Drink at least 64oz of water.
    Stay a little under my calories.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I'm completely stalled, but fingers crossed for some change for milestone 7 tomorrow!

I am feeling really good about making my goals more lately, and recharged just from reorganizing my diary some and deciding to try eating less on non-workout days again. For today my goals are: (1) to get more sleep (I did last night and will try to go to bed at a somewhat reasonable hour tonight too, although I'm going to a LONG play); (2) to make my pilates class and get in a decent mix of weights and cardio in the gym otherwise; (3) to try and incorporate a post-workout snack, and (4) to avoid going overboard with the double whammy of work lunch plus dinner out (so far so good).