new (please be gentle)

Options
Kdoh812
Kdoh812 Posts: 6 Member
Can anyone please tell me where I can get the workouts and plan for the 21 day fix? Thank you!

Replies

• jen973
    jen973 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The workouts are DVDs so you would have to purchase them. The plan comes with the kit but i have seen it here and there online. I just opted to buy the whole kit. The price of the workouts alone is worth it imho.
  • Kdoh812
    Kdoh812 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!

• SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    yogamoma29, You can try to find them on ebay or maybe even Craigslist. A lot of people will invest in an exercise DVD only to discover that it is not a good fit for them for whatever reason. My husband bought my set on ebay and it was new, shrink-wrapped and everything, for half the price it's selling for on the official website. As it turns out, the seller was a Beachbody coach and the receipt that came with my purchase made it possible for me to replace a defective DVD. This is a risk you take when buying secondhand or online. If there is a problem with anything, you will not be able to easily replace the item. However, if money is tight and there really is no other way to buy the set, it might be worth the risk of buying secondhand.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    They also have them on amazon---
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to do it or not .... you can find the measurements, etc. on Pinterest as well.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    @chesves is correct. You can easily find the measurements and even how to calculate how much of each container you can eat plus tracking sheets. So if the only thing you want is the containers, you can easily forego them. If you want the exercises, you'll have to buy the DVDs somehow. You might also check out Craig's list or ask your friends and family if they have the DVDs. I plan on letting my daughter-in-law borrow my set when I reach my goal weight.