A ::little:: rant because I am a ball of stress :-)

Options
2»

Replies

• Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    pawoodhull wrote: »

You, my friend, ROCK! You have accomplished much, take control of your life and are responsible for yourself. Don't you dare let anyone make you feel inferior in anything. You even had the wisdom to go get a new job before the old one tanked! If that's not smart, I don't know what is.

^^^^^THIS!!!!^^^^^
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    You are all SO awesome, you have no idea. The support I get here means more to me than you know, because I know you are all going through a lot too, and you know the struggles of dealing with "stuff" in a new way post surgery, and you GET it!! I wish I could hug you all!

P.S. I know I thought I had quite enough BS, but this morning I discovered a fraudulent charge for $85 against my bank account, so days before I am going to travel, I had to cancel my debit card and I am crossing my fingers I get the new one before I leave. Seriously though, when it rains, it pours!!
  • nowucme
    nowucme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Incredible bad luck on the bank fraud. Good luck resolving it. Stay strong- Family can really wear you down.
    pawoodhull wrote: »
    Garber6th, You are getting healthy, not trying to make a statement on their body size. Remember how insecure you felt at your biggest? Well they probably feel that way too and your success just makes them feel that much worse about themselves. Feel bad for them, but don't take their words or their looks personally, because it's their own self worth thats at work here, not anything you've done.

Excellent point!
  • loriloftness
    loriloftness Posts: 476 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    garber6th wrote: »
    P.S. I know I thought I had quite enough BS, but this morning I discovered a fraudulent charge for $85 against my bank account, so days before I am going to travel, I had to cancel my debit card and I am crossing my fingers I get the new one before I leave. Seriously though, when it rains, it pours!!

My fault. When I said I "knocked on wood for you" it was my office desk and that is faux wood. Sorry.
  • weeziebeth
    weeziebeth Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Here's the skinny….you ROCK! You have taken ownership of your health and your life-I'm so sorry for the stress and ugly stuff going on right now but so incredibly impressed and proud for your approach to it all. I am encouraged by your progress and accomplishments and look forward to rejoicing with you on future successes!